1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My 1st Show Room Car

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cubbie, Dec 18, 2010.

1. chefvikas

chefvikas

Kolkata
    All the best , cubbieboy ... If you really got that kind of CASH discount plus the other goodies .. I would say Its been a correct decision ... Do let us know of the progress , about the other technical replacements , I would suggest you mail directly to the big honchos .. the corporate customer care et al .. I have heard they have become rather proactive these days ...
  2. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Thanks for all the encouragement, I have taken delivery of the [flash=]snow white[/flash] just 2 hours back !! :dance :steering

Since yesterday.. i was browsing this forum for all kind of information... less sleep over night due to excitiment !!

Morning, 10.00am placed a call to HDFC executive... he told that by 12, i should hear from them on the amount approved...
    Finally the loan was approved at around 4pm in th evening... headed to showroom- 6kms away...car was inside the showroom... waiting for me... Checked the car for any scratches, misalingments, boot, VIN Number (New info to me and learnt from the forum that something like this exists)...

Freebies : Mats, mud flaps, pooja related materials, Ganeshji idol & perfume !!

Paid the cash down for the remainder of the On Road Price... receipts
    I wrote a letter to the dealer and had them counter sign... i have mentioned, "that I am aware that this is a 2009 model and I was told that this car is mechanically sound and have received appropriate discounts etc etc"

i will scan the above letter and will mail across to Fiat officials.....

The good part is 2+2 years warranty + Road Side Assistance should take care of any issues... (fingers crossed!) :helmet

I will keep reporting on the progress made... I will seek help from this forum to get some tips on seat covers etc.. as of now no monies.. have parked this for Feb/Mar types... may be Leathers within 15k INR..

Signing off from few minutes !! :wink:
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Cheers, enjoy your new possession. If possible to share more details about the sweet deal that you cut through :)
  4. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    "sweet deal that you cut through "
    Answer : On The Road : 5.87L
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Looks nice. The first thing is outta way. Now do update us how it feels in terms of driving the beauty. Do go through the forums and update urself with any minor issues that may (fingers crossed) be there /may not.
  6. sindu2000

sindu2000

Kolkota
    @ Cubbie

Congrats on yr new babe....................cheers. ::T :up ::T
  7. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Welcome to TFI. Happy & safe driving.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Punto in BNW color looks stunning. Congratulations & welcome to TFI.
  9. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

COngrats for your GP
  10. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    congratulations for the grande punto.

and wishing you a pleasant and safe ride.

very much stunned to see your list of cars they are all india's topper.

what is i am expecting is comparitive review of your previous rides to punto hope it turns out to be on positive side ::O .