1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My 10000 KM Ownership review

Discussion in 'Punto 1.2 Fire' started by santhukp, Feb 26, 2013.

1. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Winding roads likes these, amidst nature, take driving pleasure to an altogether different level rather than four lane highways, which might get boring after sometime!! Places like these are Home for cars of calibre like Palio/Punto/Lin Lin!

Congrats mate and wish you many more sucessful miles!
    I liked that line from your review, "no issues, highly reliable", touchwood!
  2. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    here it is...Thats my friend.;)
    WP_000542.jpg
  3. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks for sharing. Do you still have "L" on the car?
    1 person likes this.
  4. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore

"L" was removed long time back.I was not able to remove the sticky gum that time.Now its completely gone.

Two days back i found a small Plastic nut laying over the floor mats in front left side seat.Dont know from where it came off:eek:.I am not in blr now,will post the picture after two days.Any idea what it could be :confused:
  5. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    i Felt a small vibration in steering at high speed W(above 110 kmh) two weeks back .Taken her to a wheel alignment center for first time and it was shocking ...two of my tyres had cuts(wear) in sides and one wheel have a bend also:confused:.wear in side i can understand but how come this bend :confused:.