1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My 1.2 Black Beauty

Discussion in 'Punto 1.2 Fire' started by renjithlal, Dec 28, 2014.

1. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations for the ride.. black color is mesmerising.
  2. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore
    From the pics, i can make out that you have got the plastic mudflaps in place. Also, the new wheel caps looks stunning. I am definitely going to get these new wheelcaps for my beauty.
  3. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @renjithlal, passing one one suggestion which @ghodlur aptly brought to my notice for my car. Copying it exactly:
    "Just one suggestion. Get the ribbons removed ASAP, they are known to shed colour and might do the same on the bonnet."
    Do take them out if not already. The pictures do show it on the bonnet.
  4. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    Plz share sum driving experience of the 1.2 fire engine. Is it really underpowered or its just a mere speculation. I had the privilege of driving the 1.2 Punto and it never felt underpowered to me.
    unleash_thunder, Shrijit and prabhjot like this.
  5. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Very, very nice!

Yeah, a write-up of the 1.2 Fire on the new Punto would add huge value, man, if you will?

cheers
  6. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations for the ride. Enjoy!
  7. renjithlal

renjithlal Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.2
    So thrilled to posses a brand new Punto. But things followed was just a nightmare. I feel so sorry & feel agonised. So this is that experience. Got the delivery of my New. Punto. 1.2 only on 28.12.14 -last Sunday. It is only 6 days old. From last day when I turn on the engine, it gives a beep sound & shows check engine message. And sometimes when. I press accelerator engine not revs & tacho stand still and the vehicle does not move. Immediately called the service guy. He told not to use the vehicle & assured they are on the Way. Fingers crossed & really worried. Share any such experience..Mr. Kiran Prakash, Manager, Service Station, Vecto Motors,assured me, there is no major problem. But he suspect, some electric problem, issue with sensors, wiring etc. But till late evening (Saturday, 03.01.2015) they could neither rectify the problem or could find the reason/find the real issue., that is worrying me more.. The ODO u won't belive, just H 70 kms (Seventy only!!). Now I hope for a good news on Monday (next working day)..and I really am devastated....Is there any Quality Check in Fiat...
    prabhjot likes this.
  8. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Sure sounds like a sensor issue. If so: symptoms are dramatic, the disease is minor.

all the best
  9. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    Man I can understand how you feel. All the best buddy. Don't worry too much.
  10. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Feeling really sad hearing your incident.Eagerly waiting for the news on Monday.