1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

now this is one heck of a fiat. congrats ansal. the pics are great. how about some reviews on the drive, power....
  2. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Good Work Ansal !!! I can see scuff plates pics coming !!!!

The GPS option is great. Good choice. I wish something could be done to conceal the camera wire.
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

The funnies thing was.....when I was coming back after taking the delivery and went for taking Gas for the first time ever (she was thirsty), As this was the first time, I got outta the car and all the petrol pump attendants came towards the car and started looking curiously (Lineas and Tjets are very rarely seen in NCR region as u might already know, let alone a spanking sparkling out of showroom TJET). One of them was saying sir ji ye TV laga rakha hai, ye light hamesha jalti hai(looking at the illuminated sills).

I was like :cool

P.S - The Reviews bout the drive, power and everything about the initial experience coming soon. A bit busy building up the TJET GIANT.
  4. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Hey does the parking sensor display also come on the screen or you have done away with it as now you have a camera view.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Dutta saab, scuff plate/ sill plates....i promise ...they wont be the last thing as well.....!!!!! ::D

Aboout the wires, One of them is a charging wire, which was only needed that day as the device is new, else I can take it out and charge at home. The other one is concealed. :)
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

I did loads of research on this. The sensor i chose categorically was the one with no display as I only wanted the sensor with the beeps. There was a theory behind this.

Ill explain the theory.

Humans make decisions and react accordingly to their senses. The five human sense organs: vision, hearing, smell, taste, and touch. Each sense organs can only sense one thing at a time. What i mean is, in case of reverse sensors and reverse camera, If you have two displays, there are more probability of human brain getting confused in judging the correctness of the situation.

Whereas, if the camera is mixed with the sensors with the beep, the two senses will seperately work i.e the vision and hearing. The camera shows you the distance and you can hear the beeps abou the distance to the object getting closer. The other option would have meant looking at both the things and not concentration on any one of them properly, and that would not have served the purpose. In short, thats the reason I chose the reverse camera and the beeping reverse sensors.

P.S. I am not a Geek. :ugeek: :geek:
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Mr.Dutt, How bout a Delhi/NCR meet ??
  8. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Im all in...when and where??? I alwaz see guys from Mum, Bangalore,Pune socializing, good time to kickoff in NCR.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Ill tell you the reason for this and how people react in different cities.

Lets say there was a meet, 20 similar cars on the street. People reaction would be :

MUMBAI, BANGALORE, PUNE etc :- WOW, we should be part of this.

Delhi :- What the f***. Freakin Loosers. Aur Koi kaam nahi hai. velle log.
  10. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Hmmm...good reasoning - I agree. Though i would have liked the digital distance figure overlapping the camera feed onscreen...in the same view. But i think that cannot be possible as I think you can only give one video input into the device.