1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. alok

alok Timido

DELHI
    dear guys I have a t-jet which I have driven about 34K, average around 2500/pm, and all are enthusiastic driving. My two bit observation is, if you keep it below 2000 rpm on steady highway drive you will get appx 15-16 easily. I drove from Bikaner to Jaisalmer, you cannot have a more empty road in your life, and got appx 13 for 120-130 speeds which are like 3000 rpm. I have done all combinations of city/highway/hill and assure you, if you want mileage keep under 2500 most of the time, or drive like the way I do... but I still manage around 11.5 overall!!
  2. tps11

tps11 Amatore

Dehradun
    Well Bros,
    I also get a mileage of 11+ easily, especially in city like Dehradun where traffic is denser compared to Delhi. When I visited Himachal I got a mileage of 13.8 kmpl on roads where 180 km was hilly roads, and rest 180 km plain. The plain roads were double carriage way so relaxed driving was not possible. Still I believe it is a good mileage. One more thing this trip was taken when car was only 1000km old.
    Regards
    Tushar
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    It always feels nicer in new and Shiny Shoes.

Finally, and I mean Finally, the JET flying with new shoes on the Road !!!!!

Will Post pictures soon !!
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    ITALIAN SHOES FOR ITALIAN JET

So eevryone knows I was looking for New Shoes for the last few months and had zeroed in on YOKO AVS.

But In the final two weeks , had test driven YOKO, Primacy and Pirelli P7.

And I did not find any difference between any of these three tyres . May be +- 5% here or there but all three had similar characterstics in terms of Grip, Noise, Roll etc.

I have waited to write the review so that I could give a good piece. The new Tyres are now 1000 kms old and the Final one I choose was Pirelly P7 Cinturato.

I have already mentioned the characterstics of the tyres and when compared with the pricing as well, they were easily 2k cheaper than the rest. Cost was not the only factor but I did not find any difference between Specially Michellin and Pirelli.

So finally went ahead with Pirelli P7 Cinturato and I would recommend the same to any JET owners.

The ride is absolutely smooth and noise less and sometimes it feels like I am sitting in my Sofa in my lounge. The ride is so so comforrtable. Noise is so less that even if the ICE is running at as low as 2-3 volume, you cant hear anything.

I have also tried increasing the Tyre pressure just to check but even at Higher PSI, the tyres are butter smooth and I just love the way they are handling.

I know eveyone will ask regarding the sidewalls. I can surely say, they are not week.

I will surely recommend it to anyone who is looking to have new tyres.
    Last edited: May 16, 2013
    7 people like this.
  5. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    are pirellis availabe in 195?? how much for a pirelli tyre. silence is my utmost priority for the next tyre change.
    Last edited: May 17, 2013
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    First Drive in Rain and Wet Weather today in Pirelli P7 Cinturato's and believe me, the Wet weather Grip was like there was no water at all. Amazing Grip Levels.

Actually, I was feeling more confident Today then the other normal days. May be it was the weather, but I would honestly say, I love the Pirellies.
  7. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    The OEM GoodYears are not comfortable and do not have good wet grip when compared to Michelin (and as per your observation - Pirelli)

How is the high speed handling - is it similar to NCT5?
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Exact 3 years completed

THIS THREAD STARTED EXACTLY 3 YEARS AGO !!!!!

EXACT 3 YEARS COMPLETED FOR THE JET, 51500 KMS, CITY AVERAGE 0F 11-12 , HIGHWAY AVERAGE 18, SUPERB LOOKING, STILL SHINING, ABSOLUTELY ZERO SPENT ON MAINTENANCE OTHER THAN REGULAR SERVICES AND CONSUMABLES

AMAZING POWER , AMAZING EVERYTHING !!!!!

I DONT HAVE WORDS TO DESCRIBE.

BEST CAR ON THIS SIDE OF 10 LACS.

LOVE YOU MY JET AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
    11 people like this.
  9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations for the 3rd anniversary of your jet.
    Great to know that you enjoyed a trouble free drive from last 3 years
  10. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Congratulations on the third anniversary of your jet . Enjoy more happy miles ahead !!!

Shrinivas Patil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk