1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Why not try MRF ZLO...I am using for my palio 195/60/14...I am finding it very comfortable and VFM.
  2. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Ansal, finally which tyres did you put? Please update on your ownership experience
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Lol. I havent yet decided. Mine got delayed as I went overseas for 3 weeks and recently came back. Hence not yet jumped the ship.

Which one are you thinking for ??

- - - Merged Post - - -

My friend, MRF ZLO are not availble for the size of TJET.

- - - Merged Post - - -

SPEEDJET, As mentioned havent yet decided. Please do advise on the same
  4. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    I am thinking of going for Michelin Primacy LC 205/55R 1691W. Stock is not available with few of the dealers in Bangalore now.
  5. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    my 2 cents -

check this out - ( for kevlar ofcourse! )

a1.JPG

and this one for added benefits - (free 1 year roadside assistance/puncture/vehicle breakdown/Arrangement of emergency fuel in case the vehicle runs out of fuel ofcourse the fuel cost has to be born by the owner though- etc etc and many more ) :up

a2.JPG

- - - Merged Post - - -

and some more seemingly plus points for you to choose..

t1.JPG t2.JPG
    1 person likes this.
  6. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    Hello Ansal,

This question may have been asked a 100 times over in this thread, but please bear with me and answer this one more time. How do you get such mileage figures in the TJet? I mean I understand shifting up quickly without lugging the car, but over a tank-full to tank-empty cycle the best I've got till today is 10.5kmpl AcA in various traffic conditions in a week in Mumbai. In this week I shifted around 1.5-2k rpm and kept steady speeds and not sudden braking and acceleration (majority of the time). I would like to know what RPM do you shift on and what RPM do you try to hold in every gear? I tried looking at Instant Consumption for a few days, but firstly it got too distracting for me and secondly it didn't make a lot of difference (every time traffic conditions were clear it showed good numbers but once I shift or accelerate at normal rate it nose-dives).

Just to clarify, being a TJet owner I don't care too much about the money I save with high FE, I use these numbers as an indicator of what happening under the hood. I just want to make sure all is well with my TJ that's all.

P.S: If tyres are still pending I would strongly recommend Yoko AVS DB V550. I have them now for 7500kms and they've been great.
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Honestly, even when the last thing in my mind is the FE, i still get 11.5-11.8. Just an incidence the other day, I check the FE display after a long long time , n the AcA was showing 11.6, I checked the AcB, it was at 2200kms at 11.2. And I have not taken the JET on a long drive for like 6-7 months.

I very rarely go over 2k rpm and only use the full power at short bursts when i feel like getting a feel of the Power. And this is all in the city.

When I have sepcially tried to get the max efficiency, ive touched vey high mileages as seen earlier. But honestly, getting close to 12 in the city is I think very easy and I am getting the same very very regularly.

Highways are a different piece alltogether.
    1 person likes this.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    The JET Visited Kashyap Fiat for the first time yesterday for getting the Left hand OVRM Mirror ( INR 280 ) which had broken a couple of days ago.

In the process, also got the Absolute Edition Boot Chrome in the Process as well for INR 177.

Total Cost INR 460
  9. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Couple of weeks back I went on my 1st real long drive (1600km). Before this I never bothered to look at the mileage as most of the drive was in city traffic. But during this trip I kept an eye on Kitna deti hai tag line. I got FE of 11.2kmpl. I was wondering if my car is more fuel hungry or what (considering 14kmpl ARAI claimed in broucher) but after seeing your comments above I am assure my car is as normal as any other T-Jets.
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Depends on the way one drives.

On highways I have frequently got 14,15, 16 and that too without actually trying . The ones mentioned above in the earlier post is purely City traffic in Delhi.