1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Ansal, when are you posting pictures of the interior job? We are waiting for the same
  2. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    I had a 650- KM round trip today. One way sedate driving gave me 17, Speed < 80, on return i was driving sedate, there was a Captiva who was reckless and had some fun chasing the SUV, top speed hit was 185, Capitva never came near Jet again, Jet returned only 9 :D.

Ansal: Your Jet is in Pristine Condition (Hope Nazar na lage). Looks like a Car just out of Showroom.

Jet is FUN to drive for SURE
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    One day I am away from the Forum and the speculations grow. You guys are amazing, even if Im not planning anything , you make me think.

The real story is, there was a small damage (unrepairable) to the the dashboard, getting it replaced under warranty !!!!

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Thats the POINT.

If you enjoy the drive and the surroundings, go for a nice fresh "no care" drive , the JET will give you amazing Milage like 16-17 and more.

The moment you feel like getting drunk on the power and showing a few other cars their places, that POWER is there to leave them behind. But obviously, the FE will suffer, but who cares, you get that thrill chill of the JET's Power, handling and control.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Believe me Vasu, Ive tried very very hard :)
    2 people like this.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    So after a GAP of 10 months, I am back on the thread......guess Marriage n all takes its toll on other things :) :)

Hope the forum is going great guns !!!

Few Updates to the JET have taken place in this time though.

Interior lighting have changed. The best thing that has been added is the DRL in this time. Will post Pictures Soon.

Enjoy !!!!!
    4 people like this.
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome back.

You got married or you talked about someone else?
  6. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Oh you were not married till now!!

Please update on the Jet, eagerly awaiting pics
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Yup. Got Hitched :)

Lol. What do you mean " till now" :)

Will post the pics of the Jet this weekend.
  8. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    welcome back ansal bhai!
    Been a hell of long break from you!!

So you got married? Woh...no wonder, now no more spending on your Italian girl, isen't it?? Hehe... :p
  9. Welcome Mr.Bansal after a long time.
  10. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    ^^^^ Mr Bansal??

Ansal: Did you get married to a girl with the family name as Bansal?? Thats the only way you would be known as Mr Bansal. ;-)
    2 people like this.