1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Professional Detailing of the JET

Last month or so, I have been carrying stains of Cement and Paint on the full front portion of the car including the bonnet, bumpers, windscreen and couldnt get much time to get this sorted. Not to mention the whole lower profile (both sides)of the JET was spoiled by black TAR.

So the first thing the JET got as a birthday present was plenty of claying, rubbing and sorting out the paint work and professional detailing and YES bfore anyone asks, this is NOT TEFLON COATING. Here are the pictures of the same. Includes the Before and After PICS.

Here comes the Pictures. Sorry for the bad quality, as this was taken by the iphone camera.

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    From???
    when???
    how much???
    time consumed???
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    THE JET ✈ GOES HID

After a year on flying on OEM lights, The JET ✈ was gifted with new eyes, making it possible for the JET ✈ to see a whole NEW WORLD.

The HID is a 55W P8 Super Premium HID kit. Actually there are two HID kits available with P8 and one with Philips. The normal HID kit with P8 and Philips is the standard 35W HID kit. The 55W HID Super Premium Has been launched in the last one month and the broghtness and throw is just exemplary. Amzaing is the Word !!!!!

Next stage of upgrades would be the High Beam and the Fogs !!!!! Coming Very Soon !!!!!

Here Comes the pictures.

P.S Guys please suggest how can I take a better picture showcasing this as cant get a good enough picture for the same.

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg
  4. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Is this some place in sector-5 Noida [besides Carnation] ???
  5. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    adding HIDs will blacken the headlamp clusters.

well mine did just for 2 months of usage. i got them removed as soon as i found this but still my headlamp clusters are not so shiny as new ones.

i used osram H1 35w setup. i had just removed the bulbs and now i'm using osram night brakers both H1 and H7. the HID blasters are simply lying there inside the bonnet tightly straped up.
    1 person likes this.
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Depends on the quality / installation as well. I have thousands of examples where it is working absolutely fine. So it all depends.
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Just a random picture taken tonite....!!!

IMG_0161.jpg
  8. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore

actually they work really fine, theres no problem in the visibility as such. its just that the chrome gets dull after a month or so.
    about the fitting- i did supervise it. the mechanic was about to cut almost 1/3rd of the black cover behind the headlamp. instead i asked him to make a small cut and as it was rubber, the whole set of wire and the bulb went in as the rubber expanded and then again it remained tight sealing the headlamp cluster. after i removed the HIDs i got a new pair of rubbers from KHT motors bangaore.

i will check if i have any pics with the difference for better understanding.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Why did they cut the rubber cap. ????

For my installation, the covers were just removed and then placed back as they were originally. I supervised the installation. There is enough room for the wire to go through. No need for any cutting of the covers.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

I was wondering to go for Osram Night breaker Plus for the High Beam and the Fogs as I now have the HID for the low beam.

Just wondering, would they look alrite together with the low beam HID, specially the fogs??

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Indeed it is !!!
  10. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore

they had to cut the rubber cap to send in two wires , one from the blaster to the bulb( surely the blaster cannot b kept inside the head lamp cluster) and one from the power supply to the blaster.power supply taken from the sourse that powers the OEM bulbs- no didnt cut any existing wires.

yes the osram night brakers are very good, for the same wattage they are exceptionally bright.

since the headlamp clusters in my linea were getting dull, i descided to put projectors in the fog lamps. will let you know once i do.