1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Ansal, that mileage number is amazing! I wonder how you manage it..
    I managed only 12.5kmpl when I went for the Mumbai-Pune Anniversary Meet (mostly highway driving, but with a long traffic jam on the ghats). :(
    but then, I was revving the car like crazy during that drive. :)
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  2. That mileage is just unreal. Have you been driving at 60 constantly or what?? :p
  3. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    T-jet has a brilliant engine!!
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    So 15,000 Kms becons for the JET in 8 Months. The First full Service coming up. Please do lemme know what all needs to be taken care off. What Do's n Dont's to be followed. Any Tips !!!!!!!!!!!
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Keep all those accessories of your sports coupe at home. GPS, pen drives, remotes, multi socket chargers et al. Also, do not take foldable key with you. Take the regular key while going to service center.

Keep notes of any niggle you have spotted so that nothing is missed. Know what all is free during servicing. e.g. wheel balancing is paid but alignment is free. Just check your service coupon. Mine is also due for second service this week.
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    All delhi NCR guys, please help

With Elegant motors getting closed down, I really dont know where to go for service. The 15k service due now, which will be this weekend or at the max next.

I dnt really wanna go to oberoi motors noida, so please suggest the place to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Maybe HIM motors .. Heard OPS Sharma and his team has been appointed by them ..

Just confirm it with Nitin or Vijyant Sir ...
  8. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    did you get your car serviced? From where did you get it done and how was it? Where has MR OP Sharma joined
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    i havent yet gone for the service. Wanna go this weekend...but still not sure where to go. Ill call a few guys tomorrow and will let you know tomorrow morning. Maybe we can get it done together !!!!!
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Happy birthday jet ✈

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JET ✈

Exactly a year since I became the Proud Owner of My Sports Special Edition TJET ✈ Plus. Its been a special journey of 19900 kms and millions of smiles and memories. Its been great flying in the JET ✈

The Birthday was celebrated in style with a few Birthday gifts recieved by the JET ✈. The JET ✈ was given special treatment and The Eyes of the JET ✈ have become more beautiful today after the Treatment. The JET ✈ also got a few other special gifts as well.

Pictures of the Gifts coming soon................along with the Long term ownership report.
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
    2 people like this.