1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    If you can suggest the places in Noida, it would be great!
    I am looking specifically for VCool70 or 3M CR70 for the windshield. Not so sure about the sides and rear - I don't mind going for the premium ones. The choice (b/w VCool/3M/Llumar) would depend on the colors available along with the TSER vs cost.
  2. prakhar287

prakhar287

Pilibhit
    Fiat check up camp

Hey ansal, did you go to the free check up camp by fiat???
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    @Ansal, Dilip: Guys please point me to the Delhi/NCR Meet thread (If any).... I am looking forward to meet you guys and check out ansal's JET....
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey abk. The number for the Vkool guy is 9311358199. He works for VKool directly. Name is sanjay. Give my reference.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    prakhar, I couldnt go to the check up camp by fiat. I was on a camping, rafting and cliff jumping trip for those days, so missed it.
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey Shashank, I dnt think theres nything goin on for a delhi meet but theres soon going to be one around the corner. Why not you start a new thread for the meet. Im sure everyone will jump on it. For the moment, we have a plan for a outstation meet, but not sure of the dates.
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    The Latest Addition For The JET ✈

The Latest Addition For The JET ✈

With the Summer heat increasing day by day and with it the Dust, the JET ✈ needed a dedicated equipment for cleaning and dusting. So here it comes........

Black & Decker Dustbuster ACV 1205

It works like a charm. Have heard various feedbacks that car vacs dont work but always heard good things about it. Saw it working and got amazed by its power. Great addition to the JET ✈. There are a fe attachments as well which makes reaching the hidden places easier. The length of the wire is good enough to clean the boot easily. What else do I need. :up

Here are the pictures...........!!!!!

DSC03707.jpg

DSC03708.jpg

DSC03709.jpg

DSC03710.jpg
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    And how much did you paid for it, I saw similar at croma store and it blew off during demo :(
    Although I liked it lot but could not go for it. I saw the black color model with stuffs written in orange color. There was other model which could be used in house as well in car too.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey viny, I bought this one after loads n loads of research. There are numerous vacs available in the market for as cheap as 400-500. But these blow off very easily or they do not have enough power to get any dust.

Black and Decker is the best one available. It has a 2 yr warranty and the power is huge as well for a car vac and more than enough for a car. The cost was around 2k. Black & decker is the only recomended car vac in my view.
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Yes, B&D are good, provided they are not manufactured in china :p
    I have used US version and it was awesome.
    At chroma it was priced at 1800rs if i am not mistaken. Anyway at 2k its a good buy :)