1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. mindgrinder

mindgrinder Novizio

Delhi
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

ok the Tjet costs way less than skoda RS what about performance, i have taken TD of Tjet its really nice...blows city away if you shift in 2.5rpm...i have never driven Skoda RS any thoughts.

Also what is the mileage you are getting on Tjet? has it increased over the period of time.
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Mindgrinder, i have driven a RS. You cant compare it with a TJET as its in a completely different car.

But if you compare what you get by paying the prices of the respective vehicles, TJET wins Hands down :up
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

One thing guys, I came back home and got a Big Surprise from Fiat. Finally after almost 4 months, I have recieved the Extended warranty Certificate and documents from Fiat and stamped by The dealer. Great Work done !!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2

Congratzzzzz !!!!!

Delay due to change of the insurance co . I also hv recd mine recently , after applying for it in dec'10 ..

Dlp_dmk
  5. rajbajwa

rajbajwa

Mumbai

Hi Ansal,

I have been curious to take a peek at your car pictures. But off all your posts, for some reason the pictures are not visible but only a thumbnail with, 'Image' on it. I am able to see pictures posted by other users on your ownership thread.

My question is actually directed to the moderators. Can something be done about this.

Regards,

Raj Bajwa
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Hi Raj

Thanks for showing an interest in the Pics and letting me know. I think the problem is specific to yours, as i defo know everyone else have been able to see the pics. Are you using ur work internet or something, as it could be that the image hosting site is blocked on ur connection. Try checking with a different computer / or clear ur cache and temporary files from ur browsers tool menu. It should sort itself out. :up
  7. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Hey Ansal, where did you get your sunfilms done?
    I am in Noida for a couple of days with my parents and want to get sunfilms done on their car.
    Tx
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey abk, I got it done from VKool. There are a few good places in noida as well if ur looking to get it done. Do let me know ur budget so that i can suggest you accordingly.
  9. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Off Topic @ansal : This is how you want your thread title to look ? : MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

I suggest you use the appropriate letters so that link to the thread comes up in relevant search result.

You can PM me with the corrected name.

Thanks

Amogh
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Done the PM sir. I think the Changeover messed it up. Thanks.

Great Job done with the forum. Cheers