1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

great figures ansal. i had once managed 21.3 for a 300 km trip but actual tankful results were far from what the MID suggests.
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Sorry to hear nout the scratches. I do have a couple of them as well, but got them treated. Cant see a stain on my Jet.

Lol @the diesel comment , u guys make me wonder sometimes that if i have the right engine under the hood. I need to double check.
  3. Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

Certainly, it's not the thing that is being cooked. :D

Sorry for disappointing you. :(
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Generally the carpet type floor mats looks classy in cars, but the one dealer is providing, they dnt seem to be too good. Take the free ones offered and once they are done, get the new ones of ur choice. Get the boot mat if possible as well.

Fiat accessort, the only two things ill recommend are the Illuminated sill plates and the spoiler. I love the spoiler and the sill plates do wonders.

About the mud flaps, i can understand the decision but no one is sure when the Moulded flaps would be out. Ive been hearing this news since october, but no substanital proof of even if they are coming out or not. Do lemme know of ny question u have,

Congrtas for the Jet in advance, ull be in love with the acceleration and handling at the price.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

I think you are in States. Dnt worry, once ur back, u wont even leave the cockpit of the Jet, im sure bout it. Have read bout ur planning of the long trip ::T

Ha ha ha, great Jetliner fuel comment. ::D Surely not using it knowingly, thats another thing if the gas stations on the road have started putting those in
    Just for the info, the fuel for Jetliners have even lower combustion rate, so they burn off early hance givin higer power. If i was using one, the FE would be lower.

Its sure not an optical illusion, nor ny magic, just some sensible and exquisite execution of control.
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

You surely dnt need driving lessons, its just about perfect execution and not straining the engine at least in the top 4 gears. I have said it a million times before, for better FE try short shifting. It will defo give better FE result. If i get drunk on the Jet's power, then these results are not possible.

About the details, the ACC was on 20, morning 9 am traffic in delhi, which is really hectic.

Hey shiva, thanks for the comment.

Its been raining in delhi for the last 3 days on and off. It has been cold as well. Even today, the temp was pretty similar in the morning. As binze mentioned, service is at 5000

yes karan, i realize that. But my own personal test with tank to tank method doesnt show a deviation of more than .3 to 0.4 . Even wih that deviation, its really great for the Jet with one of the best Turbo ive seen at this price.
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Lol Viny, :lol: Thats a really good one. I would have definetly loved to go for the Abarth SS specification but the price quoted by drifter is too too high for my liking. Actually they have come back to me with a different plan, will look into those for the moment ::V

Abut the driving style, You are absolutely right, though i have never used IC figures.

For everyone with a Jet, if you need to feel the Power of the Jet everytime, then forget about getting these figures. If you get drunk on the Jet's power, the FE is doomed.

This has been achieved by the simple concept of straining the engine as less as possible. Dont do frequent gear change, play with the clutch at low speed-higher gear combination. Implement Short Shifting to the max - and I guarantee (not literally ::V ) each and every one of our Jets would be getting these figures.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Certainly, it's not the thing that is being cooked. :D

Sorry for disappointing you. :([/quote:33sxsp0p]

Sathya, Klub class is absolutely right, this is not what is cooking up. The dish that is cooking up would be a drool material (if i get it, still pondering at all the options at the moment and looking at longevity issues)

Ill come back on that later ::V
  9. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2

Its an interior mod or exterior mod ????

Dilip
  10. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2

Seat covers ????

Or...

Panaromic sun-roof , ejector seats , missiles , rocket launchers ,,,,,,

Wat is it ????

Dilip