1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

hey Ansal, thats a pretty impressive thread. I booked my Jet today and should be getting it within a couple of weeks. Is there anything specific to the TJet from a PDI perspective (I have downloaded the PDI sheet from the forum - but wanted to know if there is anything specific to the TJet that should be checked)
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Hey SppedJet. Congrats once again for the Jet.

Regarding the PDI, which one did you download. There are two on the same page, download the 2nd one that is around 5-6 post down the first one. Thats is much better and easy to finish. In terms of specific things to the Jet, not many things, but do check spare tyre, levels of various fluids like coolant, oil etc. Go thorugh the PDI list at least couple of times before you do the actuall PDI. Do a comprehensive PDI, dealers sometimes would not let you do it properly but insist on it. Check for everything on the list. The list mentiones lighter and ash tray, that is not available in the Jet so ignore those things.

If you have any queations, please feel free to ask any questions here. Would be gald to help you.

Thanks for the appreciation of the thread.
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

FIAT Referral Programme :clap

Guys, a New One. Today I have recieved a Map My India MMI Lx130 free through courier. I had referred out TFI member Atulmt, who had booked a Linea Mjd in january and took the delivery on 21st of Jan.

Here is his Ownership Thread. viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1581

Thanks a lot Atul. My dad says thanks to you, cuz hes gonna use the 2nd MMI device.

Great Marketing Gimmick By Fiat. Made a really really Happy TJet owner even Happier.

I recieved a Letter as well. Posting the Pictures of the Letter and the device. Sent the Documents on the 7th of Feb and Recieved it on 21. Exactly Two Weeks :up

Well Done Fiat !!!!!!!!!!!! :drinks

The Letter............

[attachment=1:31jg9pyi]IMG_0096.JPG[/attachment:31jg9pyi]

My Two MMI- Map My India Devices Happy Together........

[attachment=0:31jg9pyi]IMG_0097.JPG[/attachment:31jg9pyi]

IMG_0096.JPG

IMG_0097.JPG
  4. Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

Hi Ansal, thats cool.
    Does the MMI map come loaded with the device or are they in mini SD cards ?

I have Garmin and use SatNav maps. My friend just got the MMI GPS from FIAT last month. Thought of getting the map from him and copying into another SD card for my use.
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

bnzjon: copying maps would not work :p, they are not of a generic format, rather they are specific to MMI :D And copying around maps the way you suggested is piracy :p
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Hey Bnzjon, The MMI actually came with the 6.0 maps laoded, they were only released on thursday and I have them on the new one.

Viny is right on that part. Copying Maps wont work until you do some pawning (Illegal Modding) into it. The SD card and the Maps are paired with the device and hence without the 'illegal Mod', they wont work.

Just google the issue, the solution is easily available. ::V But yes, it would be termed as Piracy. ::O
  7. Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

I have both MMI and Satnav for my Garmin device. The MMI SD card had some issue and is not reading.
    I was very comfortable with MMI and later switched on to SatNav when the MMI card got corrupted.

Thought i can update the MMI map onto a new card since i paid Rs. 7000 for the MMI maps an year ago.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

You need to talk to MMI. Give'em a call. Its mentioned on the website, if the card gets corrupted, they can get it sorted for you easily. ::T
  9. Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

Thanks Ansal. Will give them a ring tomo.
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

Congrates ansal11 for the MMI device. FIAT is really doing well with such innovative schemes. ::T