1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

Hey ansal!!
    Auto Window curtains are really good. Nice to see one more accessory "Fiat coat hanger" .Never seen before.
    Linea saj rahi hai bhai!!!!
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

The price they have quoted is too much.

The price should be in the range of 3-3.5 k
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Hey NK. The coat hanger is a Fiat Genuine Accessory. Needed it for Work purpose, so had no hesitation in going for it. ::T
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

You might be able to get bulk discount if few of you guys want the product.

I cant tell you the comparison with a mid range Sun film. The reason being, My jet already has VKool installed on all sides including the Front windshield. Hence half of the work is done by the Sunfilm and the rest is done by the Curtains.

To be honest, i couldnt be more satisfied with the curtains. ::T Its exactly what i wanted with exactly the desired results. It stops the sunrays and still keeps the visiblity to an acceptable limit from inside. Great product ::T and much much better than those suction type window mats that do not even fit the window.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Right decision Dr.Shiva. Its a great product. Defenietly worth waiting. ::T

Thanks for the Great Compliment Guys. :up :drinks
  6. amar_oct19

amar_oct19

New Delhi

hi guys
    had a query.....i want to buy map my india zx140...the best price im getting is rs 16000...but there is an issue ,the hardware only has a 6 month warranty...so im kinda suspicious about the quality....
    so guys plz help me out decide whether i should go with it or leave the idea.
  7. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat

great accessory. the curtain is really cool. can you post some pics or give us some details as how and where is the roll installed? and how much you paid?
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

At this price you can get a good mobile with inbuilt GPS and you can install the mapmyIndia app and maps on it for your liking. And that way probably you would be better using your 16k investments.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

I would advise you to go for a dedicated GPS. The MMI devices are good. The warranty you are talking about, most of the electronic hardware genrerally comes with similar warranties but the quality is pretty good. I Think you were going for ZX150. That one has reverse camera function as well. So if you decide to go for reverse camera option, then thats the best thing to go for. I am using the same and it works like charm. Plus this also gives you video playback and bluetooth connectivity as well. So overall I would advise you to go for them if you are planning to use it regularly.

Phones with GPS are good but not as good as dedicated Units, plus dedicated units give you various other options as well as mentioned above. ::T
  10. amar_oct19

amar_oct19

New Delhi

hey thanks ansal..
    so u r using zx140....????how much did it cost you....????

thanks viny for ur reply...but it will be really difficult to use dedicated gps in a phone while driving...n what if the phone rings in between...m using htc hd2 currently which has a 4.3 inch screen....
    but i still think of getting a dedicated device for gps coz...yaaaar raaston mein bot zaaada haath tight hai mera... :lol: :lol: ...ooopss :sad1 :sad1 :uh ..