1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

Ansal: How much did these cost you.... They look great :)
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune

Ansal Source please.... I guess this is something everyone would want to have in the car....
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Thsi is the source of the Automatic window curtains that I have installed as seen in the picture. They are the same as Installed in Skoda Superb, so the quality is good as well. ::T

http://www.amritrasindia.com/window_curtain/index.html

They are available for rear screen as well. If anyone looking for one for the Linea or punto, the quality is defo good.
  4. Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

@ansal: I am not sure if it is only me but I cannot see the photos posted :(

Please also share the cost and what your initial impressions are about its effectiveness.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

I think a few people above you have seen the pics. So looks like ur the only one. If you still cant see them, check the official indian Skoda Superb website for pictures, might give you an idea. Another link for a picture, looks pretty similar- http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/20419 ... image.html

For me personally, they rock. I never liked the mat kinda curtains with suction caps and they never fit the full window. These ones, are perfect size, goes up and down automatically, gives a good view from inside as well. Plus blocks the sunlight. Does everything i wanted it to do. :up
  6. Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

Thanks Ansal for the alternative link. Seems my work laptop blocks the photos but was able to check the pics from home comp. Looks cool indeed. With Chennai already soaring up to 35 degree celcius I was actually planning to go for the suction cap mats but now have changed my mind ;) Called the amritsons distibutor in Chennai but they do not have the pack for Linea. Will take 4-5 weeks it seems. Willing to wait.

I guess your car can be awarded the best upgraded Linea in India :redcar
  7. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi

:up
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune

i checked with them and he said its 5250 (manual ones) for punto... aren't they selling it for too much... Ansal how much did you pay for automatic ones
  9. Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

@Sashank - check any discount for bulk order. Me too intersted. And I haven't installed any sunfilm :)

@ansal - how is the heat rejection compared to mid range sun films @4-5K (read as film which has 50% heat rejection).
  10. amar_oct19

amar_oct19

New Delhi

hi guys
    had a query.....i want to buy map my india zx140...the best price im getting is rs 16000...but there is an issue :irked :irked the hardware only has a 6 month warranty...so im kinda suspicious about the quality....
    so guys plz help me out decide whether i should go with it or leave the idea. :confused :confused

and ansal did u get ur speakers mounted at the back????coz the guy at the store told me that its not possible(very cumbersome)to get speakers mounted at the back and that ill have to do with only the door speakers.