1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. amar_oct19

amar_oct19

New Delhi
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

hey thanks paddleshifter......yeah true i think i deactivated it by mistake....was just checking the functions....will activate it today..
    and ansal i think its a 70-30 chance of me making it to india gate....i mean 30 in favour of making :eek: ....but plz post pics on the forum....
    mine is giving me only 10.1 km/l as of now but i have driven only 200 odd kms and that too in bumper to bumper traffic....17.1 is truly fantastic... :clap :clap
  2. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore

I think people in Delhi/NCR are getting better in-city mileage than those in Bangalore/Pune.
    It maybe because of lot more open roads within city in Delhi/NCR.Bangalore/Pune lacks any kinds of open roads.
    Even ORR in bangalore is choked.
    Just my thoughts.
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Amit and Tjet driver, the only way to get these FE figures is to have a massive control on ur right leg ::V If you want to njoy driving the Jet, this FE is not possible no matter where we drive delhi, bangalore, nywhere.

The throttle is so addictive, that you want to push it to the metal. Nyways, small trick that i use is short shifting, really helps a lot. ::T
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

Come on guys!!!! you can enjpy one thing at a time, Either TURBO Jet/ F E. (hahahahahah) me i dont care for the Fe much i just enjoy the drive and loves my Punto crushes on higways and curves,
  5. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  6. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune

UNREAL.... How often do you refuel? Once a year??? LOL...
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

Ansal: Can you share some details about how the power has been provided to your amp, is it from head unit or you took power directly from battery?
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Viny, theres the answer !!!!! ::T

9. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4

As you can see.....the "low fuel" indicator has lit up ...so its time for my annual Refill ::D :redcar
  10. amar_oct19

amar_oct19

New Delhi

hey ansal....how was the TFI meet...think u guys had real fun... :cool :cool
    plz post some pics incase u took any....
    i wanted to get a set of new speakers....my budget 10-15k...plz suggest me something.....the guy at the shop showed me some jbl gt series component speakers which would cost me 5k per pair so total 10k.....
    waiting for you reply...... ::D ::D