1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

Great Ansal. Fantastic figures. Expecting this to be broken sooner or later ::D
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

Vijay, well it works with 10CDChanger :) And also gives list of tracks and songs. One should try this, connect the aux in in using iso mini c3 connector and press "SRC" on steering mount, it goes like "CD - FM - Media - CDC (if connected)" so i guess if its not CDC but a aux in, it would give AUX there.

@ansal: If i am not mistaken you also got Tjet Sil plates with orange light. If yes, could you tell me how the power is supplied to it? Since its company accessory, i am sure there must be some kind of PNP arrangement. I am looking forward to use same pnp arrangement for other led lights.
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Yup, I do have the Illuminated sill plates installed in the Jet. Din see the full installation, but As far as i can remember there was a harness/plug kinda thing. So it was real simple . It took less than 5 mins for install.

But in ur case i think it would be different. I am not sure that Normal Linea/Punto have this feature. That is why there is no illuminted sill option for normal Linea/Punto; only non-illuminated sills, so no wiring present for them.

So if you are lookin to put LED's or ny other kinna option, you would need to get the power from some other source.
  4. Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

Fiat now has illuminated sill plates written "FIAT" on it.
    This is for all models, so there should be a way.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

In that case, the adapter/wiring should pe present in all models, makin it hassle free to connect. Should be possible to power other components like LED's in that case ::T
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Forgot to add this picture previously . So here it is.....

IMG_0071copy.jpg
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

I was really trying hard so that it would go further to 17.1 and more but it wouldnt budge and I reached the destination so couldnt try to get it higher. Sure, ill try everything to break this. All Tjet Owners, whats the max you guys have got as of yet :?:
  8. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

I am also putting SIL plates but they are not illuminated. if a SIL plate with FIAT letters are there for all Lineas/puntos, how they will vconnect power connection?
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

The car would be installed with proper connectors/harness as it is a genuine accessory. So it would be easy to power the illuminated sills.
  10. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3

@Ansal: I knew your figures were already broken. Hope you have seen the latest post by Sathya, if not its here. In fact TJet is astounding - again driving does matter.