1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

Hey Aashik ::V , that does not come 'technically' into wire cutting. In ur case, one external component was connected to other and you can cut ny number of wires there (but even that is not recomended) as it does not effect the main OE system.

When everyone says 'wire cutting', it means that while adding/removing new devices or new components (by components here i dont mean speakers) there should not be any cutting of wires i.e installation should not be done by cutting the main system wiring (OE Harness/wiring) and attaching the new devices to those wires. The installation should be done using wire harness.

I hope i make sense ::O
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

It is best to put comps in front and co-axials at the back. I've done just that.
    They sound as good as Figo/ANHC IMO. Bass is so good and installation so average that there are a few rattles when they create a thumping beat. I need damping and better installer who can fix this.
    I have JBL GTO 608C Comps in the front and JVC CS-HX647X 4-way co-axials at the back.
    I had GT5-S265C comps and GT5-S265 co-axials in my mind when I went there.

Yes, your normal USB cord that you got with your phone/Blackberry is to be used. It also works as a charger.
    My hTC does not play music through Blue&Me USB port but it can be charged if connected to USB port of B&M.
    I don't do that anyways.

Thanks. That was helpful. ::T
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Hey Yashik, did u get the AUX-in Cable done for urself ??
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

The Best Ever FE on the Jet ?.............

Guys This was achieved today. The Best ever Mileage on my Jet ?. I was like :shocked :clap This was achieved for a trip for 40 kms between Noida and Gurgaon. I am just loving this Jet ?. Fingers crossed this continues forever. People say Fiat's mileage goes up after the first and second service and with a few good 1000 kms clocked in. If this is the beginning, whats in store for the future :wow :redcar

IMG_0074copy.jpg
  5. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore

Excellent mileage 17 KMPL is amazing for the heavy beauty plus powerful engine too good. TJET owners would love to read this again and again :clap
  6. Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

TJet is giving the FE of Multijet ::T
  7. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai

@ansal11, hell yeh u are absolutely right!! but i think only FIAT's can do it ::T while talking about others :thumbs down ::V 7/8/max to max 11 :lol: ...i'll say FIAT can save future of fossil fuel, but the only thing required is everywhere on the road each n every car have to be FIAT only!! ban other cars ::V haha
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

No, there is no vacant slot in Emotion pack HU to fix an AUX cable. Moreover I don't use any AUX compatible device to play songs so I do not need AUX input.

P.S.- Nice FE figures you got there bro. ::T
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

Paddleshifter, the mini iso c3 block is not used in emotion pack, you can aux in cable based on mini iso c3 for arround 200 and enjoy aux in too
    you see the product here http://cgi.ebay.com/MP3-IPOD-IPHONE-Bla ... 27b866930c
  10. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula

Guys Aux can't be used in Em Pk variants. The HU doesn't go into aux mode by pressing CD button twice in Em Pk variants.
    ansal great FE figure