1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

At least in Kerala almost 75% of the Fiat owners flash the headlights back, whenever a FIATian flash headlights at them. ::D

You should have clicked a pic and shared with us in the 'I saw a horrible car' thread! :mrgreen:
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

That is an out of the world deal. At real throw away price. I remember J.Ravi & other member buying it from eBay for much more.
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

It only became cheap cuz of the discount codes i got through other purchases. So at that price, it was a no brainer,I was always going to go for it. ::O
  4. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

uhh. what are they for? I mean what they do they do? :oops:
  5. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore

they are just a simple cap for the tyre - air valve. It looks classy, cosmetic effect to the beauty
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

They look stunning specially with the TJET alloys. Will post a picture once i give the Jet a glimmering wash tomorrow ::T

A few more small Mods coming next week by wednesday ::V
  7. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Aww man ...Ansal you are just not stopping anywhere. Great !!! Admire your passion. You have got some really good additions like those and it makes your Jet the top trim of Linea in India. So is it now T-Let ++ to the power 2.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Thanks for the great appreciation Anurag :up The TOP TRIM of LINEA in INDIA - T-Let ++ to the power 2 was just icing on the cake. :clap But i wouldnt go that far. May be after a few small Mods after Wednesday next week. ::V

Thanks for ur Help and support as well. We need to MEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Linea TJet Sport Special Edition Caught Testing

Linea TJet Sport Special Edition Caught Testing......!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, Here's a surprise.

I was driving down memoria lane in Noida and spotted a Linea Tjet Sport Special Edition. My eyes were like ::OO :shocked Wasnt expecting this mouth watering treat at all.

The guy who was driving was one of the best driver i have ever seen, immaculate driving skills and road sense could be seen the way he was driving. Comparing him to Michael Schumacher wouldnt be outta place. Not only that, he was one good looking guy. Got a few pictures clicked when that guy behind the wheels stopped for a few minutes. Overall the car looked stunning and was a sure head turner. The interior of the car was much improved and a few more gadgets could be seen by peeking inside.

Nyone else noticed or knew about this. Lemme post the pcitures i clicked, just getting them TFI watermarked now!!!!!!!!! ::O :clap
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Linea Tjet Sport Special Edition :dance, looks T-jet is working for Fiat. Post the picture soon.