1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

:up

Hmmm....seems like goof up's are the theme for the day.

:eek:fftopic

Hey paddleshifter, i miss ur face (ur avatar). U know, ur picture looked like Anurag Sinha (from the movie 'Black and White' fame ). Check it out.

and please call me Ansal, not Mr. Ansal. feels too old ::V
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

Yes, for sure those are not gonna fit in.

Kappa tweeter dimensions

Kappa Compo's dimensions

Generally its not preferred. Tweeters are placed at higher level than mid range
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

Okies. Only Ansal from now on. BTW, Mr Ansal also sounds like Mr Anderson (Neo) from the movie The Matrix (if you remember).
    Is this the Anurag Shukla you are talking about? Well, I am not so sure if the two of us look similar. ::pP

P.S.- If that is the case, I do hope that this guy becomes the next Shahrukh Khan of Bollywood soon. That will surely make me famous with the ladies. ::V
    [attachment=0:39u4mey3]Shukla.jpg[/attachment:39u4mey3]

Shukla.jpg
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Yup, i was talking bout the same guy. If uve seen the movie (this picture uve put on of him, is from the movie) ull notice i said that u look similar. First time i saw ur avatar pic, thats what came in my mind.

Im sure u already are famous with the ladies :up

P.S you must have been researching his pictures for the last couple of hrs ::V
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

I am not sure if he can become next Shahrukh Khan, but current look does resembles a lot like Taliban
    Best of luck for your future...if he goes Taliban way
    :evilsmile
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

The pic I posted was on page 1 of search. No, it didn't take me hours to do research. ::V TFI was down. I was unable to access it. Didn't anyone else face any issue with TFI?
    Anyways, I will change my avatar pic. :)

::V Mr Viny, beware. What if taliban guys are searching for funny comments against their organization and end up at TFI.
    Anyways, if he goes the taliban way, even then I will be famous after I am mistaken for him and interrogated with some questions. ::V
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Lol Guys :clap

The reason he looks like this in the picture coz he played the character of a terrorist from Afghanistan in the movie.

P.S I think everyone had problems. Thats why no post from around 8.40 to 10.30.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Guys whats the specifications of the internal lightings, front and back. Anyone ??
  9. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi

[/quote]

Would love to check out your ICE before taking the plunge.

OT: Nice to make acquaintance with a fellow die-hard Red Devil. What about plans for a Delhi meet on Feb 12th at the United Cafe & Bar at VK? Thats the day when we finally shut up the noisy neighbors, Shittey! Not much of a cricket follower though!
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

The location is Pefect, cant be ny better than that. Lol, either its gonna be a high scoring game cuz we're not gonna play nything like we did at eastlands or it would be very dull game with shitty playing the same boring way. But sure, one helluva game.

ICE auditioning ny time after this coming weekend. For the meet, lets get a few other members as well and i think Grandeur (Sandeep) is coming to delhi as well. So lets see where it lands up.

GGMU