1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

Nah....
    the amp gives you more RMS Power at 2 Ohm coz u need more power to get a better efficiencey with 2 ohm speakers. So even though RMS power @ 4 ohm is less, it will give better efficiency as the 4 Ohm speakers would need lesser Power to give you a better Efficience and Output

Lol, this is getting technical. :)
  2. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Yea it is.

You may be right ...2 ohm speaker are not even common. But il dig deeper into it.
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Dnr Believe the North Americans :), if you know what i mean.
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

Infinity Kapa series has 2 ohms speaker with 95DB sensivity
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Ill make it even more clearer :
    Just an example-
    2 ohm speakers with 95db sensitivity
    4 ohm speakers with 92db sensitivity

4ohm would still give you more coz they would require less power to produce the same output.

But, let me tell you one thing. If you have not been into audio business or you have a real eye/ear for sound , you wont even notice the difference(in a million years) in the output. So nyone looking for an upgrade for the speakers in coordination with the amp, look at the these characterstics but dnt make the decision based on these characterstics only. Do it according to ur listening taste, trust ur ears and most importantly trust ur pockets. The mere difference of 1 or 2 db sensitivity wont make much diference, its the characterstics of the sound thats should be the main thing. But just dont go for compltely opposite as well without matching ur components.

So first, audition the speakers and if you like them, see if the speakers match the amp specifications. Choose the right sound first and 99 percent of the chances are they would be suitable for the whole setup.

Bottom line- I think everyone's thinking too much bout the speakers. Dont think, Just Listen.
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Posted all the Pictures back that were lost. So all the original pictures back at thier original Positions :)

Another surprise coming for you guys............
  7. Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

Ansal, you fixed spoiler, right ?
    They would have drilled holes to fix it. Did they paint (or) apply anti rust treatement around the holes drilled ?

I saw Concorde motors fixing the spoiler by drilling holes on the boot. I am skeptical that the holes might rust the boot in the future in contact with mositure, dust and water.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Got MY 2nd TJET Today........... Registered Jan 2011 ...... ::V

First One.............

IMG_0043copy.jpg

Second One.............

IMG_0045copy.jpg

Another surprise coming in the next couple of days........n this one would be Real SPECIAL One............
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

The spoiler on my Jet was drilled nyways in the first place. They painted the whole structure including the bolts, so no chance of rusting.

How was ur spoiler fixed ??
  10. Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

Hope they painted the boot where it was drilled ?

I am yet to get my car.
    What i saw was another customers car being drilled and spoiler fixed.