1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

just rocking man, enjoy pure music
    Do post some pictures of amp placed under passenger seat. Is it secured to lower portion of seat or floor of car.
  2. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

So Buddy...all said and done.....when are you dropping the secret of your amp and wiring???? Where in Delhi and how much???
    Tell me what i need to do to get that information out from you???
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

Ya, kindly share those details, even I am holding on with my purchases ....
  4. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

I am a little confused about the placement of the amp! is it fitted on the floor below the front seat or is it inverted and fitted on the underside of the seat? ::pP
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

@ansal: Any idea how many sqft of Dynamat Extereme was required and what was the size of sheet?
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Not sure bout the size of the sheets but It needed a total 6 sheets for the four doors. Din ask the dimensions of the sheets but had an idea how much it would cost for 4 door damping of a sedan.
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Its Niether one of those. We created a bridge over the underseat AC vent so as not to block the air from the vent. The Bridge was created with two wooden planks on each side (both planks fixed together) and then the planks fitted in the carpet and amplifier fitted over these so as to create a bridge like structure.

The main advantage of this - The amplifier , being aboove the air outlet of the AC, will always be cool and so no problem with over heating in the Delhi temperature.

Fitting it directly on the floor would have stopped the air vent and obviously that thought went outta window.
    Fitting it inverted under the seat, would cause constant moving if the position of the seat is changed. That would not be desirable at all as it can cause loose connections and other damage.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Guys, i thought u had already booked the amp from ebay . Isnt it ??

I have two sources at the moment where the amp is available. One only has the amp no wiring kit, other has the amplifier and the wiring kit both but not ready to the wiring kit alone. Now temme ur requirements, ill find out more.
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

Amp is already ordered, i think we cannot get it cheaper than that in India.
    Looking for harness kit and connector pricing. Kindly quote your amp+wiring kit cost.
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

I would come around 16 to 17 k. I had an overall discount so cant give u an exact figure.