1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

Grrr..I feel so stupid now :A
    Lets organize a Delhi meet,I really want to see your SACHIN TENDULKAR of cars. :clap

P.S. --> I am a SACHINIST and I follow SACHINISM.
    Like you, I am a Die Hard Man Utd fan. :drinks
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

The only thing i would say to that........Glory Glory Man Utd.

You havent seen my United love.Ive been to a million Utd Games. Ull see it when we meet at the next meet !!!!!!

About Tendulkar....He just deserves this.... :clapping
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Another One guys , and this one is even Better NEWS for me - As all of might know i am in Noida and I bought the Jet from Delhi. So a change in state. The Procedure is : I was given a Temp Registration (dealer registration) for a week and then after a week was given a Delhi Registration for One month that will be finishing by end of this week. This is done to get the Noida (UP) Registration done. Now the Noida registration was only filed after first week of January 2011 and ill get the Main Number Tomorrow. I have been driving with a delhi temp number valid for a month till now.

The final Result : The final registration i.e my main number would be a 2011 Registration :dancing even after more than amonth of driving . Thats absolutely amazing. Justr realised it a couple of days ago and confirmed it with the dealer as well. :cool :clap

Will Post some pictures with both the numbers when i get my Plate Done. I'm Just Lovin It
  4. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat

hey ansal i have a suggestion to make. try keeping ur sub woofer in the rear most position i.e away from the seat, near the boot lid with the grill facing upwards. i am sure it will sound much better. u will get more boom. i have tried this and the placement of the speaker affects the sound a lot. try it and let me know.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Hey Karan, thats a great Insight. But I have tried various positions and the best way I liked it was where it is placed now in the Pictures. Nyways, with the displacement of the sub woofer, there is a very minute change which is not/rarely noticable. Also, the sub is so powerful, ny more boom would be harmful. Even now, my rear view mirror is shaking with every boom at lowest of settings. Hence the difference in location would'nt matter in my complete setup. If I change the tuning, then that could be done to achieve something else in terms of the desired result.. But at the moment, its tuned perfectly to my liking.

About keeping it upside down, with the grill facing upwards. This is not recommended in the manual itself. The Enclosure is actually designed so as to give the maximum output with straight-up fit.

Keep the suggestions coming, just Loving it . Thanks mate. :up
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Thanks for the great comments and support Anurag Sir Ji, Cant wait for ur ICE as well. Im always there for u know what. ::T
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

@Ansal: Congrats, Cool. thats awesome arrangements done :) Could you share more pics of your amp installation under the seat, like how it looked after final installation.

Also I think instead of directly connecting the amp to battery, you could have connected it to ACC, that way when ever car starts then only the AMP gets power. Anyway it looks neat and really done quick. Could you let me know how many sqft of Dynamat was required and what was approx cost.
  8. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai

Ansal.. Wow Wow.. Its just awesome and I am sure the car will rock with all this now. In Chennai there is no one who can do this type of Job atleast.. whenever I ask someone to ICE the linea they say that the amp / wiring is unavailable or they simply say that they are not equipped to handle it quoting a million reasons.

I feel very happy for you since you got the right guy to do the job and it is picture perfect. Enjoy the ride mate!

Sathya
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Thanks for the appreciation Viny.

My Bad Viny, sorry for the mistake, i dnt know why i wrote the battery, i actually meant ACC, It starts with the car as you said.. This was the first thing suggested and I had read about it in Skywalker's installation as well. Sorry for the wrong information.

About the cost. full 4 door damping would cost you around 5 k.

About the pictures, Sorry I havent got the final pictures after the final install becuase of getting too too late. I left the place at at 11.45pm and din have a camera as well, only had my iPhone which din have a flash. So couldnt take proper pictures at night.
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Sthya, thanks for the comments. The Jet is defo rocking now. Finding the right products , specially the Amp and Wiring was like finding gold in a desert. If your looking for an install, so many people are looking to buy an amp and thw wiring kit. Theres is a thread in the ICE section bout it. May be you can join all those together and source the products.