1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

Thanks mate. Regarding the surprises, thats how i live my life as well. Have fun. Keep Smiling. :up
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

No anurag Sir. I spoke to Mr. Rana about 5-7 times but din actually go through with him. First, he did not have the Amp and the Wiring Kit. He mentioned he has tried all his contacts but no results. I am still waiting on apriority list with him for the amp ::V . He also mentioned, even if he can get the Amp, the wiring kit is the real problem. Also, wasnt impressed with his recommendations. Got an even better Installer. The quality of the work can be seen in the Pictures
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

No comments on my Verse..............im Sad :sadblue

::O
  4. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India

oops my bad!
    Can we have pics of the rear speakers?
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Sorry mate, Din click many after the initial install. As it was too late/dark (i left the place at 11.45 pm at night ) and i had forgotten the camera. My Iphone 3g doesnt have flash so din take many pictures at night. Even the Sub, i took the pictures today. You can see ive only got pictures of initial install and a dark picture of the Head Unit coming out.
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

You will have to audition a few products in both categories. I can name 20 names but that may not suit ur ears. Also, it has to go with all ur config, no mismatch or else the setup wont last. So along with the sound liking for the ear, u also have to keep in my about the various specifications of all the stuff ur putting in. Power, frequencies, gain, sensitivity, efficiency to name just a few.

Any Mismatch and its all down the drain.
  7. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India

yeah!
    Whenever you get time, please do post the pics of the rear speakers. are they 6*9" (sorry if i missed this)? If yes then how was the rear parcel tray was cut with the presence of rear sun blind?
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

I think u got confused again ::V

I havent installed nything on the parcel tray and wouldnt recommend you to do so as well for a million reason. Its just the 2 front (foor) components, 2 rear (door) co-axials , amp below the passenger seat and the Encloser in the boot. There is no need for nything else. Believe you me, the output is absolutely amazing. I would'nt tweak it a centemetre let alone an inch. :up
  9. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India

I completely agree and since I am not really too informed (technically) on ICE thingy and therefore I would come to you (i hope soon) :).
    Having said that, I am very particular about the sound quality. So definitely, when the time would come, It has to be various permutations and combinations before the final decision.
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Right way to go mate. Ive been working silently on it work for the last one month. :)