1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

Sathya, i am in love with my Jet as well.

About the drive, this has been my 3rd long drive in less than a month and every time, nobody else has even sat in the drivers seat, let alone drive it. My dad is an avid driver as well, but he aint gettin the oppurtunity to get drunk on my Jet's Power(as of yet). That says it all. Its too fun to drive and im not gonna just sit and watch sitting on the passenger seat. I just love the 3rd gear. If u need acceleration, there it makes you zoom. If u need to slow down, it comes to the fore again. The jet moves like a knife in butter. The sound that the engine makes is like a smooth butter chicken (sorry vegetarians) going through ur taste buds. You just feel so powerful when u press that pedal. The last drive i went to was around 230 km on one side. 50 percent roads were really good. around 30-40 km stretch was non-drivable, filled with million potholes. Near the destinations, there were a few ghats like roads, and the engine, not even once felt underpowered. It climbed the slopes without any problems at all and still had more power in store.

The most interesting thing i noticed after my first trip (1400kms) , my FE shot up like anything. You must have already seen the pictures of the FE. Its gone up towards 16 in the city, but im generally getting around 14-14.5. Highway FE has been great as well. I think, the engine has really opened up since the first trip. Overall, i have done 2300kms in exactly a month (i got my hands on it on the 3rd dec).
  2. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai

Wow..wow..wow.. Thats an awesome figure for Fuel Eff. I am getting now around 11-11.5 in City with 700kms on the ODO. So as you said, a long trip with light foot is really going to help her further.. My hands are itching to take her for a 1500km spin. lets see Sankaranthi holidays are around the corner and let me see whether i can have her set for a long run!

Reg. power, I understand what you mean. Its sheer fun to drive her. ::T
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

The Jet was crying for some beauty treatment for a while now, so just went out and got some beauty products for the Jet

The Beauty Products......

a1i87o.jpg

The Jet is Happy Now....... ::O
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Another Picture........

2gtx4sp.jpg
  5. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India

man.. u pamper !!!!!
    is it for DIY ??
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

I just love the Jet, so She will get pampered to no limits. ::D
    yup all DIY stuff. We have actually bought two cars in the last month, so its for both the cars.
  7. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat

this will keep ur car shinning.
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

That turtlewax is painfull stuff, white/green wax that gets inside edges and corners remain there and show up later, also applying, cleaning and then polishing the car of linea size takes alway 3hrs or time and all the energy deposits of the week. Gives a good afternoon sleep on sunday :)

Also the wax doesnt last long if you car is been daily cleaned, probably a week or two not more than that.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

@ viny, this is just DIY stuff. Rest if there is a need, i have other solutions as well. So no sweating and no loss of "energy deposit" :cool
  10. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai

Ansal, some questions for you.. please clarify:

1. Generally after a short or a long spin, when my car comes to a halt, the engine fan in the car runs fast and creates some (read loud) noise for close to 5-10 seconds before again the engine becomes super silent. is this a normal phenomenon? or is my Jet only having this character? i checked the engine heat.. everything seems normal though in the speedo console.

2. I have not recieved the extended warranty booklet as yet. How is it given.. Whether we will receive a booklet or a paper or...??