1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

same surprises here when i rode my punto 90 hp i had to double check whether i was sold a petrol with 90hp sticker at the back the car is too much silent to be with a diesal heart. but yeah when i used to press the pedal harder i used to relax but yet when i did my first fill and the car run several kms i was finally at ease.

fiat is car of happy surprises only few unlucky souls gets sad surprises rest of them become addicted to fiat. its my own experience.
    happy riding ansal
    and all the best.
    ps: anything can happen in present world as i have seen somewhere in this forum somebody got a quadrajet engine in his linea..!!
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

First of all, Fingers crossed. Now, my engine is very very silent as well. There is absolutely no sound at all inside the cabin. Only when u rev it up real hard, then u can hear that powerful grunt of the turbo charged beast inside. :redcar
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

THE HU.......

t7ogt0.jpg

Sorry guys, i din take a proper picture, the above picture only shows the glimpses, doesnt do justice. Ill take one from the back seat, so that the full view is available.

So, Next up...The Full View
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

E-FTLA07A.jpg

This is the one which I knew off.
    In the current installation of your the central console does'nt got best of it, but hell for odd 700 bucks it worth while :D
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

The one which uve posted, is not available in inda and costs around 65-70 dollars + shipping. So that would cost 4000 indian rupees inclusind shipping and i have checked their website and not sure they ship to india. As u said, for 688 rupees, this is well worth. Overall, it looks amazing and made it more complete. :up
  6. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune

But Where are the pics buddy.......... We want to see the one taken from the back seat to have the complete view of the Dash Board....

PICS......PICS.....PICS....... :car
  7. jaisha8

jaisha8

Thrissur

Ansal, Beautiful car and great colour selection. Also I loved reading through your review and read all the 28 pages at a go...All the accessories are also good. One party also offered me this sticker type dashboard trims, but then when they sent me the picture, I noticed a lot of gaps and the silver colour of the dashboard was clearly visible and it was not complete. So I decided against it. Then I was on the look out for one with a better fit and finish and I stumbled upon ORCHIS from Mumbai on the website. Also was very much impressed by the photos they had posted on their website which was like real wood. So I dismantled all my required parts and took it to Mumbai when I was on holidays. They got it done in one week and I bought it back. Posting some images of the same.

img0629wq.jpg
    By jaisha8 at 2010-12-31
    img0633ma.jpg
    By jaisha8 at 2010-12-29
    img0701o.jpg
    By jaisha8 at 2010-12-29
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

great pics jaisha, they look absolutely marvellous. I had seen ur other thread and also at the other forum. The work done is really exquisite. Would love to go for it if it din involve taking out all the panels and eveything. Amazed at the quality. Might go for it at a later stage. Well done mate.

Thanks for going through the all the 28 pages of the thread. Really appreciate it. Do suggest any other Mods as im keen to get more things done, but dnt know what to get :)
  9. jaisha8

jaisha8

Thrissur

I think your car is just fabulous and nothing more to be added, maybe a roof mounted monitor with DVD player so that you dont have to disturb your stock ICE.
    I would deeply appreciate if you could please post some close-up pictures of the 16" Alloys as I am looking for replacing my alloys to 16" and also go for white seat covers.. Invite your suggestions as well, pal.
    If you need the address of the Orchis, Mumbai who has done this wood work for me, I can send his details.
  10. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat

good work. the panels look good. by the way what about the music system. isnt that thing gonna have the same treatment? how much you paid for it??