1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

With the dashboard, I meant the interior pics.
    Do you find a difference between the interior quality n fit finish in TJET as compared to older Linea? Any loose/ill fittings?
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Just before i start sayin anything today, ill show u a picture guys. I was shocked and absolutely amazed to see this today. This happend Today, in normal city conditions, sometimes b2b traffic and sometimes a bit open roads, in the city. I am absolutely amazed. This is turning out to be an absolute legend of a decision if this milage continues. I cant believe my eyes. :shocked :clap :clapping

Sorry for the quality of the picture as only had my phone at the time. ::O

IMG_0020copy.jpg
  3. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

ansal,

great!!!! hope you didnt buy mjd ::OO

dont forget that your ride is being pushed by legendary fiat technologies , you will encountering even more surprises on the run.

just imagine how its going to be after 10k km
  4. Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

Wow ! thats an impressive mileage :)
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

:clap Ha hA Ha, very clever. If its an MJD, its running beautifully with the petrol im putting in. In that case, i would advise all the MJD owners to put petrol in their tummy and ur efficiency will shoot up ::V

I am just loving each and eveything bout the beauty, every single km i drive in, im feeling more and more proud. Today I was standing in the que at the DND toll plaza, and there were at least 6 Honda City's around me in various lanes. The first thing that came in my mind was, thank god i din buy this car

Linea - absolutely, Truly, Admiration Guaranteed. ::T

P.S Jayadev, you and me, need to check the TJET BADGE on the back of my car . See the first post in this thread (u made me wonder).
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

According to me, there are two things missing (if i have to be over critical) in the Jet, One would be The TJET PLUS badge, as there is no PLUS badge. Other, i think there should be AC button on the steering controls as well.

I think im being too greedy :)
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

@ansal: thats a steering and not a remote control, let it be like steering :p
    And you are still to post rest of interior pics....
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Lol, i know its not a remote control ::V but i was thinking, everything else is there on the steering. Its only for swithing on the AC i touch the console. So thought it would be a useful feature, just to switch on and off and the temp can be controlled by the + - buttons already there. Dnt bash me expecting too much, was just thinking over the top ::O

About the pics, was too busy today, so din get time to get the pictures. Sorry for that, but ill post the HU pictures in a few mins
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

I forgot to answer that question. The price I Paid was...drumrolls.......Only and only Rs. 688 after 5% discount. ::T

That was an absolute bargain. Couldnt say no to that price. :up
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

:hit :hit
    Post the pics... :A :A
    :firey :firey