1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

nah viny, thats not even close. Its not fortune, Lol :)
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

I have seen some for $50 onwards for 12 pc kit
  3. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore

How come!! Came back from Bangalore - Wayanad trip yesterday.Gave 11.2 BLR to WYND and 12.4 in return.
    City it's 9.5 and I have completed 2400 kms.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Amit, FE depends on the driving behaviour. I am trying short shifting and being easy on the throttle. I have achieved mid 16's as well on the Highways and last saturday aschieved 15.8 in city as well on a 10 km stretch. Speeds im not going over 120 at the max on openstretches but restricting it to around 60-80 max in the city.

I was very aggressive with the Jet during the first week or so, and the economy was only around 10-11 at the max even on highways and around 9.5 in the city. I changed the driving style and WHOA....the result is in front of you. :clapping
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Guys, as i mentioned a couple of days back, "I am V-Kool'ed " now. Got this done on last sunday. I follwed this guide to get very useful information and hope this might be usefull for everyone else who is looking for Tinting options.

I Have V-Kool Stature/elegant golddust for the sides and back & vkool 70 for the front. Costed around 15k. But the job done was extremely professional and the slight golden mist , goes really really well with the SunBeam Beige as well.

Here is the comparison file.

Attached Files:

6. Viny

Viny Esperto

Pics pics pics ...
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Which Pics Viny ?????

Full Dashboard pics as i said, coming in the morning as i havent taken one from the back seat. The Sunfilm, im letting it settle down and dry, then ill post the pictures, and and and...

The HU Pictures, Coming up Now..... ::O
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

your linea sunflim pics ...
  9. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

that is the major disadvantage of small computer controlled engines. they need skilled driving as they very much sensitive to variations in power requirement. on one hand you can achieve the record breaking fuel efficiency and on other hand the worst one too. compression ratio is too high in these small engines .so depending upon requirements the fuel intakes happens in exponential proportions.

good old big cylinderers 2litres and above will give consistent outputs depending on the way one drives.compression ratio is much less so fuel intake is genrally linear.

but nothing to worry our fiat is equiped with instantneous consumption meter just give a regular observation and read the pulse of engine and there you go happy saving fuel.
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

What :?: :?: ::OO

P.S - Just Kiddin