1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

Viny, the wooden panels comes custom made for Lineas, so there is no feasibility of making any changes or choices. The only choice was - Either to have it this way OR Dont have it at all. ::V

They demonstrated me how it looked, so I was always going for it. The overall interior has been enhanced, pictures dont do justice. Everyone who has seen it personally, has said it looks 10 times better like this than the Originals. ::T
  2. Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

Personally, am not a big fan of wooden panels but these look good.
    How much did this cost you ?
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

:eek: so these are ready to fit kind of stuff, i have seen similar job done using paint job and custom sticker job. On any day, these stickers are easy to manage and probably cost negligible as compared to original wood cutouts. How much did you spent for this?

Also can you share entire dashboard look (as seen from back seat).

Personally i liked the shining metal touch thats given in Tjet as compared to dull aluminum kind of matt metal finish in normal linea.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Dashboard and the GPS system :?: Are you thinking ive integrated the GPS in the dashboard. That would be a great idea but havent got that done (yet).

I am using Map my India Vx240. It has -* 4.3" touchscreen navitainment device, Bluetooth, videos, navigation and Reverse camera support (which im using for the my reverse camera).

I came back from UK after being there for around 7-8 years and had no idea bout the city roads. It is like a small angel and exactly pinpoints the locations. The maps are really good as well. I have only noticed a single mistake in all these days, so the accuracy is more than 99 percent, so there is no reason to complaint at all. Not only in delhi, ive been to rajasthan, Mathura-vrindavan, agra and all the maps have been perfect. Major cities have 3-d maps and addresses (u enter the house number and it will take you there). So i am really really happy with it. If it wasnt there, i would have been lost a 1000 times. ::T
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

bnzjon and Viny, oooooooooooo about the cost , i spent a fortune on them. Please i request you to have a guess at least (that would be fun) then ill tell you the exact price and the brand. Please do give a shout on the price. ::D

@Vny. i havent taken a picture from the backseat yet (din think bout that, my bad). Will get it done tomorrow morning and post it. I do have the picture of the HU, which is again............Coming SOON........ :lol:
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

I forgot to mention guys, a couple of days ago. I was taking a left turn and there comes a Ritz straight on . Its bumper got stuck on the side(it came off) and left a small dent a few scratches on my Jet near the rear wheel. :uh Ive spoken to TASS and they said during the first dervice they will get it sorted. I was happy with that as it doesnt look too bad nyways and its barely noticable. :sad1
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Most probably the image size will be huge.
    Try to reduce the size (< 400kb) and upload once.

BTW, lovely interiors in wooden finish. ::T
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Thanks ravi ji for the compliment on the wooden interiors.

About the picture size, the actual picture size is around 4.5 - 5 mb per picture. I have tried reducing the image size and i have brought them to about 1.2-.1.5. But i never used to face any problems earlier. Now im using TINYPIC to upload these pictures and not facing any problems at all.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Just to show a picture of the milage im getting and this was in the city :clap :dance

123bhg3.jpg

Im having a great time with the Jet. Everything is just turning out to be perfect. ::pP Fingers Crossed

Next Up- Pictures of the Wodden HU
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

Is that a hint? I remember Fortune Oil 15L pack coming for around for 1200, is that the price?
    :p :p

Is this a 12pc kit?