1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

HO HO HO (in the christmas spirit), I think ive built it up too much ::O I am fearing it doesnt turn out to be a damp squib ::V

@Vivek, its not the gift from Fiat, ive already posted a picture of that last week. Do check it out. By the way, The dealer did surprise me a couple of days back by sending a small Postcard album (4 pictures) of the pictures they took of my family with the car. I havent heard of that one before from nyone. Thanks Rama Motors. They are really doing everything they could to woo me.

@bnzjon, atullvelanker, bijay_kHasa - nice ones but u made me think bout them.

P.S. I have got the pictures now, just watermarking them and they will be uploaded very soon. Just having a second thought, this guessing game is getting very interesting. I think i should wait a bit more, u guys are giving me great ideas for the next mods. Keep the guesses coming :lol:
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Guys, ive been trying to upload the pictures since the last 3 hours and it seems like there is a problem. The moment after attaching the picture, it goes to a blank page. Dnt know if its the forum or the stupid internet playin games. Sorry for the delay.
  3. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

same happens to me often so i almot quit uploading pics to tfi. but the hangout thread works fine always..strange.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

This is getting really frustating. Ive been trying to upload pictures for the last 24 hours, but it would not let me do it. Any Mods, could nyone help ?? :anyone
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

ansal, try once with different browser please.
  6. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

the page shows the pics are uploading then goes blank forever , then if we refresh again same page...this is a regular chore in tfi when uploading pics.
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Ravi, ive tried firefox and IE. Same thing with both. :confused

Jayadev, thats exactly whats happening. Dnt know what to do.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

ive just downloaded and tried chrome as well, in the status it shows image getting uploaded to 100 percent and then it says waiting for teamfiat.co.in and thats when it goes to a blank page...dnt know what to do.
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

Alternately you can host the images on any of the free image hosting sites and use the links to that image in your post.

example
    imageshack.us
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

So after hundreds of attempts, im using tinypic to upload this picture. Couldnt get TFI attachment to work . Thanks for ur help guys

Here's a Sneek Peek Guys, nybody noticed ny difference........

The Surprise.......

29fb2i1.jpg

Nyone wanna see more... ::V More Picture of the rest of the Dash coming up now.