1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

hey ravi, its something serious. Im gonna send a PM to you now. Please do read it.
  2. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore

Ansal

Welcome to the T Jet club. Happy to know that finally your long wait is over and you have got your Jet.

Regarding dealer experience I also had same if not similiar experience. After fixing up the time for Long test drive (Only to show it to our in-laws ) with the head of sales visited the show room with my wife , daughter and my in-laws at the appointed time. What were we seeing. Show room yet to be opened.Waited for 10 minutes and they opened the show room and head of sales,sales guy didnot turn and also they didnot inform anybody about our visit. The persons present were least bothered about our presence. Still I requested them to contact me next day , to finalise the deal. No body called up. Foruntely the response from the other dealer was good. Though this dealer is located around 15 Kms away from my place (The first dealer is 1.5 Kms from my home) booked and got the delivery of the car. As I mentioned earlier the dealers are trying to not to sell the cars inspite of we decided to buy from Fiat. Sorry to hijack your thread. After all this bitter experienc, We are happy people now with our car. Finally that what counts ::D :clapping
  3. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India

Many congratulations on your purchase.
    TJET is a super (sub 10L) car.
    When I went for the TD to Oberoi Motors, I was treated really well but I have no idea on delivery experience.
    Its coz of people like us, FIAT is surviving in India (though the products are best in class).

P.S --> After so many negative posts (since the sales figures came out), this thread was a very nice read.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Well said Rajen. No need to say sorry. We are all in this together.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Oberoi do treat u well till you book. After that its all Downhill.

P.S- Ill make you even more happier with the Pics. :wink:
  6. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi

Congrats on ur SRT TJET :clap . Post some more pics and the driving experience. interior snaps are more appreciated ::D
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Thanks a lot for the SRT TJET appreciation. Any special request for the Pictures, What would you like to see....!!!!!
  8. donzil_pinto

donzil_pinto

Mumbai

Finally Ansal. Nice to know that you have got the car.

Good decision to stick to TJET. You will enjoy the experience.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Thanks to you mate. You did get a mention in my story as well ...!!! :drinks
  10. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India

Congrats Ansal.. Welcome to the Sunbeam Biege T-Jet !!!
    A wrong start will lead to a right end !!! ;)

You have a good discount there. In Bangalore nothing, absolutely nothing came free. Maybe we should have booked in December, with the november sales down, some discount on offer !! ;)

Your experience with Rama motors is similar to the one I had with Prerana Motors. Very good and very happy.

Congrats again and have fun and do share your experiences.