1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

Sure mate, Ive been too busy the last few days to do any sort of driving around. Have only driven 100 kms as of yet. Full report will be up by the weekend.

In short, the lil experience ive had, No Niggles at all (finger crossed ) , FE has been around 9-10 for these 100kms which is acceptable during the run-in period. The handling has been exceptionally good, Grip is another thing to talk bout (It sticks to the tarmac like glue). Been used to driving in europe, so i drive very agressively, swirving around corners at max speeds and thats when the car is at its absolute best with amazing controls with the steering doing a wonderful job. Its preciously sensitive, almost as perfect it could be. Still Fideling with the in-house systems. Full report, as i mentioned, Promise, by the weekend. :steering
  2. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai

Thanks and fantastic. Eagerly waiting for the full report.
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

You mentioned you are a prospective buyer, If you have any questions or queries, Me or anyone with an answer would be willing to help as much as possible. Do put ur thoughts forward. ::T
  4. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

My dealer forwarded my number to a prospective buyer who called me up to enquire about the t-jet. We chatted for about an hour....and it was real fun for me to watch him transition from Vento to a T-Jet fan.

As he was against the Honda City, it was clear that atleast he has done the math to strike out the City. It was so easy for me to sell him the t-jet for all i know about the car. Only question being why cannot FIAT do somthing so simple - sell their car.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

hey anurag, nice job first of all fo getting one more gang member. secondly, did u tell him to refer or actually refer him before he books. u might end up getting the navigator free with that fiat offer. ::O
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

i think majority of people still have apprehensions bout buying a fiat.Thats why even with much better products than what the market is offering, they fail to sell.
  7. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

No no Ansal...he wasnt some1 i knew.....dealer gave him my number. Somehow my dealer was sure i would say all good about the car and the dealership.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

oh aurite, u must have left a great impression at the dealer.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

The funniest thing just happened now, i was watchin a Intel Advert and realised, My car engine (TJET) and my Laptop engine a.k.a processor (Intel® Core™ i7-740QM Processor) , Both have a Turbo Boost. :clap

Never realized that till now ::O
  10. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore

Hi All,
    Are you aware that fiat india site has all the accessories for linea tjet mentioned along with the price and part no?
    http://www.fiat-india.com/fiat-accessories.aspx
    It can help you to check out the prices there before any dealer tries to thugg you, for eg rear spolier is for RS.3899.9.