1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

Oh yeah, forgot bout other things. Wrote that comment while thinking i would be the remote only for the music.
  2. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Sure thing...i dont mind doing all the research...but looks like you will be better off bargaining for us...so wld need you there. ::V
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Sure, u got me absolutely right. I am pretty good at bargaining. Ill be there for sure. ::V
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Hey anurag, have u got ny tints yet ??
  5. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

No not yet...will do before summers.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore

Belated congratulations and best wishes, ansal11, on becoming a proud owner of a precious possession, Fiat Linea 1.4 T-Jet Plus SBB. Enjoy your drive.
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Thanks Ravi for the wishes. Really njoying the ride with the jet. I read bout ur marathon drive through 7 states, I wish I could take the jet one dayto a similar trip. That wa really really awesome. ::T
  8. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2

Hi ,

Congrats on your purchase . Suprised ::OO to hear that you had a pleasaant time at Rama ...

So when do we expect a delhi tfi meet ::D ????? We need to promote dilliwalas for meets too :drinks .

Do have a word with Mr. Nitin , he is good at arranging meets ::T .

Dilip ........
  9. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai

Buddy..

Pls post your driving experience (Performance, Niggling issues if any, Fuel eff. and any other things you want to share with respect to driving dynamics). That will be helpful for all the prospective buyers including me..

Sathya
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Hey dilip

Thanks for the wishes. To be honest, really really honestly, I dnt have a single bad thing to say about Rama Motors. Everything was handled in the way it was supposed to be. If I was an owner of a dealer, I wouldnt mind dealing in exactly the same way with each and every customer of mine. So u can imagine how happy I was. ::T

Have u had a bad experiencewith them or heard something bad ?? :?: Maybe they have improved things or I got a special treatement. Do temme about ur experience with them. Keen to know.

About the most important thing, Delhi Meet, I am all up for it, anyday anywhere. I havent had a word with Nitin, din know bout him. I would always the first to be there in case something gets going. Lets get it rolling, wotsay. :anyone