1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

thats news to me Ansal....i thought there are 4 sill plates all illuminated. but then if it is only 2, 2400 is a huge price tag for what you get.
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

I know 2400 for two plates (As far as i know it only 2, thats another case if I was thugged, but i dont think i was ), but to tell you the truth and really really Honestly...........ITS WORTH EVERY PENNY. I have already earned every penny back with the admiration it has recieved.

They have truly said, ADMIRATION GUARANTEED.
  3. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Agreed, And i know we would have paid even higher...what else can i say. Just waiting for my sills. :)
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Did u get it from RAMA or ABS ??

Please recommend something else as well. I want more. Havent had time to go out and look for anything.
  5. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

I dont have them yet....but are ordered from ABS. Cant think of anything T-Jet Specifc.

Im waiting for the moulded mud flaps which i heard are on the cards. Hope FIAT is working on it.
    Remote for our stereo was also withdrawn at last minute by FIAT, i think it would be available as an accessory.

My next big thing would be Zx150 GPS and then ICE upgrade.

I need to check availability of Blaupunkt THA 555 pnp 5 channel amp, thats wht i wld be going for, coz i think that is the only option for a good upgrade without losing any B&M features.

Blau tha 555 pnp amp, 14" sub, door damping, 4 compos......nirvana !!!!
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Thats good u told me bout it. Do lemme know when ur going for the ICE upgrade. I might get the same and we can get some more discount as a double deal. wotsay !!!!!
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

I think the moulded mud flaps would be out in january. Will get that for sure. But no point in getting the remote if we r goin for an ICE upgrade.
  8. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Sure thing !!!!

ICE upgrade would i guess be a couple of months away for me. Right now i am exploring the originality of the car. Plus im also worried as ICE upgrade of this scale would mean ripping the car apart (opening of door panels being most worrying for me - i dread rattling after that).

So will need that much time to do the R&D and find the best installer in town. I have a few in mind that i would take time out to personally check. Like "Driven" n all.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

YUP, I was also going to wait a couple of months for that anyways. Ill wait for u , n we will get it together. Sorry cant help much in the research as u might know I have recently returned back to India, so dnt know much about the shops n everything. But will still try my best. If you know anyshops in Noida, temme bout them n ill go n check. Whoever goes, we will discuss a double deal ::T
  10. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

ICE upgrade would not matter as HU will remain the same.