1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

Hey, call fiat customer services and take the numbers of few nearby dealers and check with them. Someone will most definetly have them. :idea:
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

I have also asked SA to book Sil plates, FIAT cap and Toy linea car (as I also have toy padmini taxi model with me) at the time of booking.
    He told we'l check up with our main branch and let you know.
    Since i was more interested to take delivery of car first, i ve not pressurised him.
    But after taking delivery, during every visit to showroom I ve enquired about these items. Fixed answer"Sir we r working for that"
    Unfortunately till today nobody called me and told status. Almost 01 month over.
    My suggestion to FIAT:-
    I feel there should be online shopping facility for these items on their website and they can directly courier the items at customer's address.
    Can take courier charges extra.
    How a dealer can understand the value of Toy Linea, cap and other items for a hardcore FIAT fan!!!
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

Wow what a photo on the background of India gate.
    Looking superb on background of illuminated yellow lamps. Sunbeam biege is fully shining n glowing.
    Keep it up!!!
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

I think its the indian mentality coming in the way. First of all, Very rarely do the indian consumer buy accesories directly from the showroom. Even if people do, that percentage is really low. Secondly, Tata-Fiat dealers (Tata dealers) are so used to selling taxis (read indica, indigo and rest of their taxi vehicle) and for obvious reasons nobody takes any accesories for these cars (i dont even know if any accesory is available for indica etc). So they think, the same thing will happen for Fiat as well and that is the downfall. They dont understand what fiat is.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Mate, I absolutely love the color.SBB- What can i say about it. It actually changes it colors like a chameleon. Morning, it feels fresh with the mist, Afternoon, under the sun, it glows like the sun in full flow (sun beam beige). Evening, it becomes like the setting sun, like a die hard romantic (like the orange sky). Night, under the lights, it glows like neon (uve akready seen the pics under the India Gate). I dnt know what else to say. I am in love. ::O
  6. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

I concurr everything said Mr. Ansal. SBB is just the right shade of beige/golden.
  7. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

I am confused with SIL plate and SCUFF plate?
    What is diifference? Where scuff plate fits?
    Is SIL means "Side ILlumination"?
    If correct then from where power to lamp is taken? There is no connection in below side of door panel.
    If yes how come 4 SIL plates for linea @ just Rs 324(Part no 59116477) or the cost is only for 1No?
    plz clarify...
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Hey nk4FIAT
    The SILL / SCUFF plates are one and the same thing. There is no difference. As u can closely notice, its not SIL but SILL ans it does not mean Side Illumination. SILL is a term genrerally used in construction and its a plate put on top of a lining. So in cars, it comes on top of the side plates.

As its an official accessory, Fiat has already given a point for it diretly from the battery. So they get illuminated even if everything is off and only the door is open (in the same way the lights in the refregirators works when u open and close the doors..

The sill plates for Linea are not illuminated ones. They are just a metal plate (not sure about the material) and that is the reason for the low price. TJET only has the illuminated plate available. and even in TJET, its only two front doors that has the option. So in both cases Linea/ TJET its only 2 Plates not 4.
  9. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Sil and scuff are different terms for the same thing.
    Im sure the connection is done so that it turns on and off with the door, the way cabin light does. I think the wiring for cabin light goes through the area where sill plate is fitted. They just access the cabin light wiring and connect the wiring with the sill.

Ansal ji correct me if i am wrong.

That is the cost of Linea sill plated which are not illuminated. Only t-jet sills are illuminated.
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Already done that mate above ur post and ur right as well.