1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

My ♛ Ṩachin Ṫendulkar ♛ just landed by the jet ✈

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by ansal11, Dec 3, 2010.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

Great pics of your car. Good to know you found a trust worthy dealer.
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Have checked it Rajen. But still couldnt find it.
  3. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Ansal..check in glove box. Mine was lying there when i got the car. I got a code card for a key and stereo as well.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

oooo....din check the glove box. Will surely do it now. Thanks for that mate. Will be relieved if its there. I have the one for stereo. Going out today to get some more BLING BLING for the Jet ?.
  5. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

I called Rama sometime back as i was planning some bling for mine too. No one was available..i think they start late on sundays. Need to check if they have the sills and the spoiler in stock.
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Information. Yes they have it in stock...lol !!!!
  7. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Just got a callback from Rama motors....going tomorrow for door sills and spoiler. They have my 1500 pending for refund for cancellation. The guy wanted to get it adjusted for some accessories.

Hey how much was the spoiler??
  8. Re: MY ? ?ACHIN ?ENDULKAR ? JUST LANDED BY THE JET ?

Hi Ansal and Adutt, how is the fm receiver of the linea - had heard about some problem with it in terms of clarity of reception. whats ur experince with it?
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

You have to tell them the day before you go for spoiler as they have to paint it and it takes time for drying. So tell them today you want it ready for tomorrow. About the pricing, it would be around 5.5-6k including painting. Cant tell you the exact price as i got an Overall Discount on the accessories as well. So dnt know how much exactly it cost individually.

P.S Once you get these things, OUR JETS SIDE BY SIDE (when we meet up) would be the TWO BIG BROTHERS :cool
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

I havent faced any issues with the antenna. Working well. Maybe coz of the Reception quality in NCR region.

I have set my own euqliser settings and made the sound to my taste. If its between the low to medium sound range, speakers work really well (what i listen to most of the times). ITS when you push up the voulme, thats when the speakers loose their shine.