1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MUV on Linea

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Sagar Sawant, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    And who know if by then Fiat decided to do a 7 seat MUV ...[/QUOTE]
    i really hope this happens
    please remind them again from our behaves too
    drknaresh likes this.
  2. Sagar Sawant

Sagar Sawant Amatore

Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    I have been writing to them since 2 years for a 7 seater on the linea platform ...

I think Aventura is a great product and will slowly get the numbers ...

Sales and Service are two things that Fiat needs to strengthen ...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 27, 2015 ---
    I wrote to Fiat even for the Grazie Mille version of the UNO to be got in India as the entry level car ...

AC, PS only single variant ...

They already have the UNO tooling in India ... The Grazie Mille version of UNO had the spare tyre under the front bonnet ... lots of knee room and lots of luggage space ...

All that needed to be done was increase the ground clearance and add anti roll bar to negate this height ...
    Sumit likes this.
  3. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    See my uncle is on for buying a car for 13 Lakhs and when I suggested Fiat , he said that he does not trust the brand as Fiat has only one plant that too as a JV and only two products , since FIAT has a very tiny foot print , he fears that they may move out of India suddenly. besides when i said that Fiat's doesnt have a touch screen info, he was sure that he is not going to take a Fiat product.
    He admitted that he doesnt use the ICE system other than music and reverse, but he sees a touchscreen infotainment as a status point.

I see logic behind his fear and need. He has respect on the brand but just doesnt trust it.

I think this is what everyone has . coz they dont even give a touchscreen to the cars - what everyone asks. are they going to bring the Uconnect? , atleast to the abarths "A BIG NO". They have all systems tried and tested in the Linea and punto but they dont use it.

Just look at Hyundai, they made an infotainment system just for i20, they didnt have it before, lesson for FIAT -----AS YOU SOW , SO YOU REAP.

and about advertisements, there are more OLX advertisement aired - one advertisement every 15 minutes in regional language - its just a one friggin free service website, Why cannot fiat do this??

to solve this i think fiat has to bring a 4 Lakh mini car and an MPV / Executive Sedan like the Dart/Viaggio and most importantly an advertisement with a good brand ambassador.
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  4. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    for all this first they need to invest money but as usual they shy away from it.
    all those are in loss putting more and more money in India and advertising like their products are best.
    how Fiat is not doing anything its just their history as usual :)
  5. Vinodh_Gowda

Vinodh_Gowda Novizio

Namma Bengaluru
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Forgive me if am being illogical, but I always was of the impression that FIAT's 500L would suit the MUV need and could be priced in the Maruti Ertiga\Honda Mobilio range. This car looks cute and would come as a welcome relief for existing FIATians wanting to upgrade due to their growing family. :)
    gopan and Murphy_Fiat like this.