1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Music Video with My Punto

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sambit, Jun 3, 2010.

1. sambit

Thank you to all for such astounding support. I know you all will be happy to know that the video is getting a great rotation and today crossed 1000 views in 7 day's flat. This is all because of you guys. I 'll come up with a English Translation of this song , may also re-record a English Version of this song. Wanted to thank all of you earlier but could not do it as I am now travelling and could not access this forum for last few days.

Thanks again. And special thanks to feature my video on the main page of this forum.

Punto rocks.
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Keep rocking buddy! Wish you all the best and yes we will look forward for the eng. version.
  3. Sambit ... Guru "PHATA-PHATI"

Fully Loaded & original tunes & prominently the featured PUNTER ... Loved the lyrics in Bengali
    Please keep up the good work

Best wishes to you & your team
  4. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Simply Awesome!!!!! Keep That up. :wow
  5. sambit

Dear all,

Wanted to share with you all that the journey I started with my music video shot with Punto has taken me to great heights. After that I have formed a complete band and composed 8 songs so far. Recently we shot a video first time in HD as suggested by this Forum and you can find the promo of the same here

We also made our presence felt in Reverbnation and myspace. the links are as follows:
    1) http://www.reverbnation.com/mfour
    2) http://www.myspace.com/mfour4.

I am glad to share with you all that we topped the local chart in Kolkata within 4 days of opening our account in Reverbnation. Though all the songs are in Bengali and we are definitely going to cut an album in Hindi pretty soon.

Till then keep rocking and keep Punto Flag high on Indian Road.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
  6. sambit

Another thought came to my mind guys. How about composing a song on Punto on Indian Road? I would love to compose the music of the song and only help i require is some good lyrics, may be in English or Hindi. I am thinking to compose a peppy or hard rock number in the line of "Highway Star". What do you think?

Please submit your lyrics on this forum so that I can start the process and then we can create a video with all our punto owners and make one of a kind statement.
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Sambit- Great work. I've downloaded your video. You are the next Atif Aslam in the making. ::T
  8. sambit

Thanks for your encouragement and appreciation. I would do my best to come up with more fresh music.
  9. Tron

Tron Superiore

:wow im feeling so proud being TFI member!!so many talented guys!! :drinks :clap
  10. Simply Brilliant ! :clap