1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

music system

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by vaskar, Oct 23, 2011.

1. I have a Tjet+. I find the Bass atrocious.I have set the Bass to +6 and the Treble to -1 but I still do not get the Bass effect.Is there anything that I can do to get a better Bass effect without changing speakers or anything?
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    U can only get so much from the setup at present so putting bass tht high won't fetch any significant results, rather damage the present equipment. if atall ur not satisfied with the current setup then u need to upgrade the equipment

Harmony & chaos
  3. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Change the speakers. That's the least you need to do.
  4. Gill

Gill

Nope, u only have the option of changing them to something tht suits your needs. OEM systems are tuned at a neutral setting so no point pushing it further with the present equipment, it will only damage it, like phew said

Harmony & chaos
  5. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    You cannot push anything with FIAT speakers. They will tear themselves. They are the crappiest speakers I have ever seen in a car!!

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

If you are upgrading please put an amp and subwoofers if you are serious about very good bass. I upgraded to POLK components for front and Rockford Fosgate co-axials for rear. It gives a good thump but not very much satisfying. The headunit does not deliver enough power.
  6. OEM speakers are made of paper cone and wattage is very low. they simply can not pump bass for sure.
    If you do not want to change speakers or install amp, put a compact subwoofer in your boot.
  7. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    Srini, if you have already posted a detailed post on this, can you please share the link? Also, can you let me know a good place to get this done in Chennai? Im also interested in knowing how much did it cost for you.
  8. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/showthread.php?3540-Rhythm-My-Grande-Punto-90-HP-BNW - you can find the details here. I changed my speakers in Radio ware house. You can do it outside as well. Work is good. Not excellent.