1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

music system for punto active?

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by pinakin_mevawala, Sep 27, 2010.

1. delphi10

delphi10

Bangalore
    Hi Guys
    I found socket for punto in Autoshop koramangala. This cost Rs 250 so that no wire cut for audio installation
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I got it installed on day two @ Car Tracks, Hyderabad.... Have a JVC Head unit and Sony compos on all doors.... FIAT is good in the sense that they have provided with the wires on all four doors for the speakers and for the HU FIAT have the same socket as Chevy cars... So the guy used the same cable used for AVEO and lock, it's done... no wire cut for the HU and for the speakers, they tried a lot to find the match and finally got the Bosch sockets for all four doors... they connected the speaker wires to the sockets and done.... so no wire cut and tear...
  3. sudhakar

sudhakar

Ghaziabad
    Hey, can you post the picture of those Bosch socket?
  4. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I am extremely sorry... I have to open my door pad to take a snap... But request noted... will definitely take a snap next time the door pad is opened..