1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

music system for gp

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by arka_prava, Dec 25, 2010.

1. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Kenwood is a good choice, we have it in our spark.

Front i have JBL GT series and rear i have oval 6"5 blaupunkt GT series not sure if you can get the rear speakers. But combo has gone very well with the Ken HU, you may have to stretch your budget a little over 6K

Thanks
    Vasu
  2. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota
    did any of you knew that fiat provides inbuilt 4 door speakers for punto dynamic? :wow i just found out when i was going to fit the speakers to my car. and it is giving a pretty good sound...........
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wow!! Thats a new hidden feature unlocked in Punto. Time to upgrade the thread on list of features in Punto/Linea.
  4. I want to upgrade the ice of my punto epk after i get the car next month.
    I want to retain the head as i dont want to lose the steering mounted controls and the blue & me.
    I want to put a sub in the back and also want to change the speakers.
    Plz tell me the approximate costs for these mods and the models numbers for the same. i listen to varied music.
    I like the vibrating feel coming feom the woofer.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  6. @Ravi
    I did not understand any thing. I have zero knowledge about this subject. Please can you explain a bit more..... :A :confused
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  8. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi

I own Kenwood MP-543U Head unit which is Bluetooth Ready. I want to use it Blue & ME like Emotion Pack.

For Receiving & Making calls through it, I have to purchase Bluetooth unit.

Wheather I should go for seperate Bluetooth Unit OR upgrade the HU (With Bluetooth function) :confused

Which will be cost effective ? Please guide me.
  9. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    @bhai
    If your HU supports Bluetooth get the optional bluetooth module for it. It would integrate better with HU than seperate unit.