1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

music system for gp

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by arka_prava, Dec 25, 2010.

1. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    For warranty you should have the bill of the HU which mentions purchase date and HU Serial No.
    Warranty is not provided by authorized dealer of company. For it company's have their service centers
  2. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota
    thanks man, but the fiat guys r pricing too heavily than other dealers. So if i do a fitment from them will the warranty for the car void?
  3. amolmane

amolmane Guest

Install anywhere . Because of no cutting/altering in factory wiring.
    So there is no Warrantee issue.

FIAT dealer & Car Decor Shopee charges more because they recovers their margin.

So go to Kenwood Authorised dealer. Reasonable price at Authorised Dealer
  4. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota
    :wow but what if afterwards the fiat guys tell me (falsely) that warranty is void due to tampering of the wires. And do the fiat gives wiring for antenna too?
  5. amolmane

amolmane Guest

To
    arka

Yes Seperate wiring for Antenna too. Fiat guys is making false statements & arising question of warrantee to sell his product only.

Yaar Tum Sawal Bahut Karte Ho !

Go at Authorised Dealer of Kenwood & get your Kenwood HU +4SPK +Antanna without altering the factory wiring.

FIAT gives factory fitted wiring for all models of GP & Linea. (Including Antenna also)
  6. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota
    sorry,just overcautious. Nd thanks for keeping the patience of replying to me
  7. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota
    recently i heard from a kenwood user that kenwood systems are not as hardy as that of sony, that means that they tend to get damaged even due to the jerks from driving on broken roads. Is it true? :anyone
  8. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    It is total misunderstanding. I had used Kenwood in my Alto for 5 years. You know the Ride quality of Alto ::D

When people change the Lens eye. They do not install Geniune lens.
    That's why problem of skipping is there on bad road.

People does not understand that Skip problem is due to fake/spurious lens eye. They blame that Kenwood skips on Bad Road.

You will get Original lens eye only at authorised Service centre. I repeat Authorised.
    Go at any Service centre of Car Audio. You will find more Sony/Pio & other JBL etc.other that Kenwood for repairs.

Go on this link. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1384
    I / amolmane has mentioned pros & cons of Sony/Pio etc.
  9. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota
    hey, i have finally decieded to go with kenwood. Finalised the headset but having problem in decieding on speakers,as i practically know nothing about them. Can :anyone tell me which kenwood spks i can go with. I want 4 spks nd my budget for them is 4k. Please :anyone
  10. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats for selecting the right HU. Frequency Response is awesome in Kenwood. Kenwood is famous for Clean & Realistic sound output.

In Kenwood there is always only one model in 6" door Speaker & one/two models in 6x9 Oval shape model.

As Kenwood makes continious upgradation go for any Kenwood SPK. For the budget of Rs.4000/- you go for
    6" Door Model which is currently active in market.

Go at authorised Kenwood dealer . Dealer will install right SPK for right HU.

As FIAT has given appropriate space for fitting door SPK,sound output of Kenwood in GP is outstanding.
    Don't worry . I wish you a happy listening.