1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Music Albums - Review & Recommendations

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by ramjn, May 19, 2012.

1. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    Four songs are my pick, when I play Kadal first time.
    1) 'Adiye' - it’s a new attempt from A.R.R
    2)Elay Keechan
    3) Nenjukkule
    4) Magudy - I can hear the sound of Enthiran.
    Daily I play these 4 songs in my home and now my year old daughter reorganizes "Adiye" song, and she will start dancing. This is the third song in her wish list. 1) "Vaaya mudi" from "Mugamoodi" 2) "Makkayala" from "Naan" 3) "Adiya" from "Kadal".
    You can also try for following.
    1) Ethir neechal
    2) I like viswaroopam theme song
  2. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Music Thread :)

Here is a thread to discuss about your current favorite track, all time favorite music, musician, bands, newly discovered songs & everything related to music :)

To start of...Currently Im addicted to the music from the motion picture 'Saving Mr.Banks' by Thomas Newman. Sad that this 12 time Oscar nominee didn't win this time also :(

Here is a track from the movie.

Thomas Newman - Ginty My Love (Saving Mr. Banks Soundtrack) [HD] - YouTube
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  4. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    My search didn't find that thread..My be coz I searched for 'Music' instead of 'song'...By the way great tracks. And I love Massive Attack :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. cliffhanger

cliffhanger Amatore

madras
    An amazing soothing melody from Harris again.. All Tamil music lovers are gonna love this song!

6. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Anyone heard the songs on 'I' and Kaviya Thalaivan in Tamil, both composed by A R Rahman
  7. cliffhanger

cliffhanger Amatore

madras
    Found both to be very under-whelming by rahman's standards..

The songs are very stale, a lot of rehash from his own compositions..
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    I liked the song yarumilla of all songs in the album Kaviya thalaivan, they were introducing 2 songs a day in airtell super singer.Usually there is tendency to like A.R.Rahman's songs after hearing them several times, but this one I did like the first time I heard it.It is a period film and songs sound from a period 4 decades ago.I had always liked period songs, Iruvar which had a song each from a different decade was always my favorite of A.R.Rahaman.
  9. cliffhanger

cliffhanger Amatore

madras
    Liked the songs of Kayal, though they sound similar to Kumki and Myna, I kind of like the feel of nativity the songs bring in. Would make for a good listen on those long night drives.

Songs pick: Unna Ippo Paakanum is very endearing. Paravaya Parakarom is good too!

Lingaa - I guess I've grown out of the sounds of Rahman except when he tries something totally unconventional. Lingaa is boring to listen with Rahman's usual sounds.

Songs pick: En Mannava, Mona Mona

@kailasmenon2000 Hi MD, could you share your full length melodies if you have composed any? Would love to listen to fresh sounds and compositions. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  10. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    Guys any English numbers please.