1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mumbai - Pune Monsoon Meet - Reports from pg 17

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Grandeur, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    perfect decision kedar
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Aniket thank you for support. :)
  3. vks

vks

Bangalore
    Kedar,
    thank you! I was sad about missing this meet. I will attend the meet 20th August!
  4. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @ Kedar

With referance to telephonic talk with you.
    Pune to Malshej Ghat distance is 120-130 Km.

As per our talk, visit to beach of Raigad district near Murud Janjira will be cumbersome to members who reside in Western Maharashtra.

Malshej Ghat is the central location for members from Mumbai,Pune,Nashik & Ahmednagar district.
    So Malshej Ghat will be right choice. After 15 Aug there is less rush at Malshej. So fix the schedule for Malshej.
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  5. deepam

deepam

Mumbai
    Ya 20th will be fine for everyone i think. & guys decide the place but malshej ghat would be an 1 of the ideal choice to visit.
    Than too we must do wat is convinient for everyone.
    As 20th is on saturday & 21st on sunday, so i think sunday will be comfortable to go.
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @ Bhai and Deepam. I visited Malshej ghat in 2006 that too with my office team, so I am not familiar with the locations at Malshej Ghat. If you know any good places/resorts where we can enjoy & the place which will have ample parking space.

@ Deepam I selected 20th Aug (Saturday) because we will get time to take rest on Sunday after our Meet. If we organize/schedule this meeting on Sunday we will be in rush to go to the office on early morning.

@ All Lets stick to the date now 20th Aug Saturday.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Mods apologies. I knowingly started this new post.

Last Saturday our office team had a team outing. We visited Adventure Plus near Bhor. It was great destination with lots greenary and the amazing adventure rides.

You can find more information about the Adventure Plus here www.adventureplus.in/

I spoke to the office over there & informed him about meet. He is ready for the deal what we got for HSBC Corporate.

The Deal includes lots of adventure activities, Breakfast, Snacks & meal.

For Mumbai Nagar guys you will need to travel a lot as compared to Pune members. So IMO it wont be a good idea.
    Distance:

From Pune 54km
    From Mumbai 202km
    From Nagar 174km.

It is located on Pune Banglore highway near Bhor.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Road Maps to Malshej Ghat from Pune, Mumbai & Nagar

The average distance is 132 kms. If someone knows a good resort with ample parking space then let us know.

Mumbai to Malshej Ghat.jpg

Nagar to Malshej Ghat.jpg

Pune to Malshej Ghat.jpg
  9. nav75

nav75 Amatore

Pune
    You have MTDC resort at Malshej with basic facilities (at least how it was a few years back). Parking space is good, not sure how the scene would be on a weekend though.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    nav75 if you have any contact then please let me know, cause we have to do inform them about our plan.

:Anyone who is aware of this place & who has good contacts.

@Bhai do you have any contacts from Malshej Ghat.