1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mumbai - Pune Monsoon Meet - Reports from pg 17

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Grandeur, Jul 19, 2011.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    1)Grandeur Mumbai
    2)Kedar Pune
    3)Aniket Mumbai
    4)Aaron Mumbai
    5)Aanand Pune
    6)Tron Mumbai
    7)CountRock Pune
    8)Deepam? Mumbai
    9)Chaos Mumbai
    10)cooltaurean Mumbai
    11) Rajeev - Mumbai
    12) Ratan Sir Mumbai
    13) Bhai Nagar
    14) rajesh3rao (Rajesh) - Mumbai
    15) Dinesh Dhadge Pune (My Friend) Confirmed
    16) Dharmen Pune (My Colleague) TBD
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Guys please suggest some good locations to organize this meet.

How about the Kashid Beach which is 170km from Pune and 126 km from Mumbai. I know the place & it has very clean beach. We can visit Janjira fort also.

MOD NOTE: Use edit feature instead of posting back to back.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    17) Tony - Navi Mumbai
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2

Tfians, i am IN
    As i am for a vacation to my home town and not access to the net regurarly as usual i was, and rely on Aaron for the latest updates on the venue,. Aaron please keep me posted on my cell 9769347852, If you don\t mind it buddy,:steering

5. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Good location is on Murbaad - Malshej Ghat road where trekers gathers to go to "NaaneGhat"
    While coming from Murbaad on right side of the Murbaad - Malshej Ghat road
    there is a board of indication of NaaneGhat.

There is ample space for parking also.
  6. drarvindc

Damn it, i am gonna miss this one too. Best of luck guys. Hope to take part in other meets post september.

7. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Guys, Sorry I may miss out this meet. I'm having some unexpected guest coming around that weekend and I can't avoid attending them at all. Though I'm trying my best to be a part of meet but can't assure at this moment. A BIG SORRY for this last minute back out, I'm just helpless.

kedarbendre has taken the lead and will coordinate with you all. Please help each other and make the meet happen.

8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Meet Venue Kashid Beach???

Grandeur yesterday I spoke to Amogh also & he is also not coming, I mean to say that he is not sure that he will attend the meet or not.

1)Kedar Pune
    2)Aniket Mumbai
    3)Aaron Mumbai
    4)Aanand Pune
    5)Tron Mumbai
    6)CountRock Pune
    7)Deepam? Mumbai
    8)Chaos Mumbai
    9)cooltaurean Mumbai
    10)Rajeev - Mumbai
    11)Ratan Sir Mumbai
    12)Bhai Nagar
    13)rajesh3rao (Rajesh) - Mumbai
    14)Dinesh Dhadge Pune (My Friend) Confirmed
    15)Dharmen Pune (My Colleague) TBD
    16)Tony - Navi Mumbai

As we have 16 or say 15 member who all are attending this meet, what I am saying lets not waste our time in travelling.
    Lets go to the Kadhid Beach which is very close to Pune and Mumbai members. We have ample parking on beach to park our cars.

I am not sure about the resorts/hotels food quality, if someone knows good hotels or resort which has ample parking please come up their feedback.

Lets plan this meet on Sunday 14th Aug as it is a Sunday and most of us will have hoilday.

If we plan this meet on 14th Aug we will get one day i.e. 15th Aug take rest & to attend the Independence Day Ceremony at home/near by school/office

As On Saturday Rakshabandan Ceremony most of member will have family functions/get together at their home so lets not plan this meet on 13th Aug i.e. on 13th Aug.

For any help suggestion you can call me on Nine Nine Two Three One Two Three Eight Zero Four
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Kedar Pune
    Aanand Pune
    CountRock Pune
    Bhai Nagar
    Dinesh Dhadge Pune

Guys can we have a short meet on Sunday to discuss about the meet. Lets meet in Pune at Deccan Wadeshwar Hotel, F.C. Road, Pune

We will meet there at 10 AM. Early Morning so that we will rest of the day for other tasks

I have contact number of Anand, Dinesh and Bhai so I will coordinate with them.

@CountRock if you are in Pune please call me on Nine Nine Two Three One Two Three Eight Zero Four
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I have one more suggestin here.

I spoke most of the Pune members about the Monsoon Meet and they everyone said that they have plans on this long weekend. Family Function/Trip, Guests coming to visit most of the members.

My suggestion is to postpone the meet by a week and lets plan this meet on 20th August. If we plan this meet on 20th Aug we will have more number of member who can attend this meeting. What say guys?

I hope you guys dont mind.