1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mumbai - Pune Monsoon Meet - Reports from pg 17

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Grandeur, Jul 19, 2011.

1. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I am coming back to Pune on the 13th of August! Anything after that would be great!
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  2. deepam

deepam

Mumbai
    kedar its not both the days, its only one of them tat is either 30th or 31st of july.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Deepam sorry to say however it is not possible for me to attend this meet if it organized by end of this month.

The dates suggested by Grandeur are perfect. We have long weekend. 13th, 14th & 15th August. So we will have ample time.
  4. deepam

deepam

Mumbai
    ya tat is is a long weekend but there is raksha bandhan also that time so i think some will be busy with their families also, as in my case i will not be able to come on that weekend as i have my sister & all coming for the occassion so. but if every1 else is ok with tat dates than ull can proceed ahead & make a program for tat long weekend which is 13-15 august.
  5. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Picking up the list from below and updating a few appropriately (if i have left out your names for the quoted dates, please add them) adding mine to the list.
    I cant guarantee a 100% but will surely try to make for the above dates this time :p
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Deepam I can understand your feelings but I have some priorities. My dad is going abroad and we will be meeting after 1 year so I have to be with me & may be I need to drop him to Mumbai airport on Sunday.

Lets stick to the dates suggested by chaos and Grandeur as most of the members are ready to come on that date.
  7. cooltaurean

cooltaurean Amatore

Mumbai
    i m good for the 13th-15th August weekend. 31st july is not possible for me. Annual puja at home.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Name City
    1)grandeur Mumbai
    2)kedar Pune
    3)aniket Mumbai
    4)aaron Mumbai
    5)aanand Pune
    6)Tron Mumbai
    7)CountRock Pune
    8)Deepam? Mumbai
    9)Chaos ??
    10)cooltaurean ??

Pune members where are you??? Lets get together guys.
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
  9. cooltaurean

cooltaurean Amatore

Mumbai
    amchi mumbai :d
  10. deepam

deepam

Mumbai
    ok no problem we can keep it on 13-15 august weekend but mine will be not sure, but than too hope for the best.