1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mumbai - Pune Monsoon Meet - Reports from pg 17

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Grandeur, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Great pics & beautiful place. Hope you all had a great time & glad that the rain didn't bother you people much.
  2. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Cinju, Its the other way, Malshej trip is not complete without rain and fog !!!!
    This place was the location for Malayalam movie 'Urumi' by Prithviraj

Rajeev
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Agree with Rajeev the meet is incomplete without rain and Fog. When I visited Malshej Ghat MTDC Resort on 15th Aug for all the arrengements of this meet that time weather was beautiful, foggy. When We were at Malshej Ghat there was no rain and Fog.
  4. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    It was total fun guys!! Apart from the Shilphata's bad stretch rest drive was pleasant :)
    My total run was 262kms with 13kmpl.I was with Fastlove and deepam, after kalyan i missed them and took an exit via ghodbunder road-mumbra-diva-thane and then to my destination.Didnt get traffic at all on my return journey except kalyan station was worst.

Thnx kedar for all the arrangements and deep apologies for being late :D Your Abarth was totall stunning.

Nice meeting ur family Shahjahan and ur naughty daughters :D
    It was nice meeting Tony & fly, esp ur son was very well informed about FIAT cars :)

Finally thnx to all TFi'ns for making this meet a memorable one.

Nice pics sandeep and rajesh.Some from my side -

DSC02910.jpg

DSC02937.jpg

DSC02940.jpg

DSC02941.jpg

DSC02947.jpg

DSC02948.jpg

DSC02992.jpg

DSC03007.jpg

DSC03029.jpg

DSC02973.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  5. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Nice set of pictures Aniket.
  6. ninads123

ninads123

Nashik
    I really enjoyed this meet. My total run was 334KM with 14.6kmpl. It was nice meeting all of you guys.. but yes we really missed rain...

Attaching few pics...

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Thanks for the info Rajeev ..I must say that was an awesome place and that too captured through the lens of Santosh Sivan makes it even more beautiful.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Bit info from my side. When I visited this place on 15th Aug, the cafeteria Manager told me that most of the Bollywood actors came to Malshej Ghat. Recents shoots at Malshej were Raavan, Rajuchacha, Majorsaab, etc
  9. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    thanx sandeep this pics are clicked n edited by my friend saurabh
  10. Actually, Aniket i had been through this route only once and that too, years ago. went through Kalyan -> Bhiwandi toll naka ->
    Thana -> home. i saw Ratan following me at Kalyan. Frankly, got confused at a junction and was wondering if we are going in right direction. Asked Ratan and he too was clueless. however, we were on the right track and followed the above route.

Total Kilometer covered by me was 306 and Average I got was 13.10kmpl.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2011