1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mumbai - Pune Monsoon Meet - Reports from pg 17

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Grandeur, Jul 19, 2011.

1. ninads123

Not sure. I have not seen anybody from Nasik here...
  2. cooltaurean

cooltaurean Amatore

Sorry guys. I can't make it on 20th. There's an official trip to lonavla and its become a mandatory attendance.if it is the 21st its fine but not 20th. This long weekend was the best time but its gone maybe next time. I will miss u guys. I wanted to be a part of this but I think fate has other thoughts. Cooltaurean sigining offf(for the 20th).
  3. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

I wont be able to make it for this meet too many commitments:(:(:( feels really shitty the route to malshej ghat looked really inviting for a drive...... might make it at the last moment. keeping my fingers crossed!!!
  4. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    1) Kedar Pune
    2) CountRock Pune
    3) Dinesh Dhadge Pune
    4) VKS Pune
    5) Dharmen Pune (My Colleague) Tentative
    6) Gray_Hound Pune Tentative
    7) Aanand Pune Tentative
    8) Amogh Pune Tentative
    9) Niranjan Pune Tentative
    10) GautamKhadase Pune Tentative
    11) Aniket Mumbai
    12) Aaron Mumbai
    13) Tron Mumbai
    14) Deepam Mumbai
    15) Chaos Mumbai
    16) cooltaurean Mumbai
    17) Rajeev – Mumbai
    18) Ratan Sir Mumbai
    19) rajesh3rao (Rajesh) – Mumbai
    20) Tony - Navi Mumbai
    21) bhai (amolmane) - Ahmednagar
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Apologize Bhai I forgot to add your name. Did u get any contact details about hotels in Malshej Ghat/Murbad, which u were talking about.
  6. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @ Kadar

A bill of that hotel was lying in my computer table drawer for 1-2 years.
    There was address & phone nos. were mentioned on it.
    But recently I cleaned the drawer. At the time of cleaning it may be misplaced .

The landmark of that hotel is :- While coming from Murbaad,there is petrol pump of IOC at the outside of Murbaad villege. and hotel is approx.8-10 km ahaid from that Petrol Pump.

BTW . I will try again.
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2011
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @ All

Please do not expect sophisticated food/Hotels at Malshej Ghat like what we can expect in Lonawala Area.

As the name of this meet (Monsoon Meet) we can expect heavy rain so please carry extra pairs of cloths,towel, pair shoes. Take care of your camera, mobile phones and other electronic gadgets.
  8. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    BTW Kedar

Is this meet is only for members or members with their spouse & kids ?
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Visited Malshej Ghat for Site Visit. Malshej MTDC Resort confirmed :)

@ All, Update on this meet. We have only 4 days to go. :eek:

I need confirmation of member who all are going to attend this meet. I have to inform to the Malshej MTDC Resort for food, so I need count of members along with their family members (who all are going to attend this meet). This is very important guys, so please update the list accordingly.

I just came back to home from Malshej Ghat. I visited several hotels/resort in Malshej ghat. I liked Malshej MTDC Resort, it has fantastic ambience. I was in touch with Sandeep to keep him updated. MTDC Resort has ample and beautiful Parking where we can park our FIATs. Outside of Resort it has good sight for photosession.

I will recommend two things here

1) Do not miss this meet, this will be one of the best meet as per my opinion.
    2) I insist you all to get your family members. Its really worth to get them with us.

@Bhai I think I answered your question.

I spoke to Manager of Cafeteria about the food. The rates are as below

Morning Breakfast Rs. 80 for Veg ( Three unlimited Menus)

Morning Breakfast Rs. 100 for Non Veg (Eggs Dishes only)

Veg Rs. 150 Non Veg Rs.250.

As all of us are going to leave our home early morning we will require breakfast when we reach at Resort, so I will suggest lets have Breakfast and then we will move out for site seeing, to waterfall. Then we will come back to Resort & we will have food.

We have changing rooms so dont worry for that.

Please carry
    1) Extra pair of cloths
    2) Shoes/Flotters
    3) Towel
    4) Hand Sanitiser
    5) Camera

etc. Please add if I missed something

I have very low quality pics of the place where we are going to meet. Apologize for the quality of pics, but still you will get an idea about the TFI meet venue. :rolleyes:
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Here are few photos