1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mumbai-Pune Mega Meet 12th Jan 2014 - Reports and Pictures

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by kedarbendre, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Amazing & Mind Blowing pics of Mega Meet,Nice to see a big mega meet of TFI members after many months.
    We love surprises & this time surely FIAT wont disappoint us.
    Expect T-Jet in Punto Evo or Abarth Punto & 1.6 MJD in Linea facelift.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Thanks guys for the appreciation.

It was virtually a sea of fiats as seen from the pics. The best part was the onward journey to the resort where cars drove in a convoy while maintaining the predecided speeds. That showed that Fiat owners did ensure that no traffic rules were broken, even the side indicator's blinking was in unison. Another imp thing to be noted was Fiat Management did consider Team Fiat forum suggestions/grievances seriously and made suggestions to take the relation one step forward by associating atleast one Fiat mgmt member to be a part of any future TFI meets.
    4 people like this.
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Mangesh wore this Punto fan t-shirt during meet.

4 people like this.
  4. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Pankaj, I completely agree we could not achieve what we have thought initially. According to our initial plan post breakfast (10:30-12:30pm) was for members interaction.
    Due to fiat officials and dealers, last minute entry, our interaction session moved to post lunch which partially happened.

Dnyanesh, It is not at all intentional, it is just that people got so busy with fiat officials and capturing the amazing scene that they forgot to meet & greet members :)

Everyday we will learn something, as we learnt few things from this meet hope we will do it better next time and learn few more things :cool:!

Nevertheless it was a wonderful meet, exceeded expectation.
    I would like to thank each and every member who participated and made this event memorable and cherishable!
    3 people like this.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Lesson learned from this meet and we will take care of such incidents. :up

Next Mega meet will be in Summer at some hill station and we will raise our agenda while deciding the meet.
    3 people like this.
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Hope members from other cities are able to join aswell to make it a real mega meet.
    3 people like this.
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hill station..............Sounds great. :)
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sure N Kiran we can think about it and we will work together to make it happen in future. Looking forward for interstate meet. What say? :)

Sent from my FIAT Grande Punto 90hp
    2 people like this.
  9. atulkumbhar

atulkumbhar Amatore

PIMPRI, PUNE
    Pimpri
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wow great pics, i missed it:(. I was not in Pune was out of station for office work.
  10. dnyanesh666

dnyanesh666

Mumbai
    Absolutely right Channa. There is something to learn every day. We will definitely work to make the next meet a Mega Success. And possibly learn a few more things.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.