1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mumbai-Pune Mega Meet 12th Jan 2014 - Reports and Pictures

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by kedarbendre, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Some from my side...

uploadfromtaptalk1389678836837.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1389678852501.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1389678866873.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1389678882894.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1389678899424.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1389678922186.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1389678960047.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
    16 people like this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks to all the members for keeping aside all their hustle n bustle routines and making this event a grand one, even by their sheer presence. Thanks to Torrid Motors for their wonderful gesture of quenching some thirsty fiats ;) and Shri. Mangesh Kodalkar who has by gracing us with his presence, once again lived upto his reputation, time and again in helping us with our small and big SOS calls !

Even if myself and Volt where unable to make it to the meet in time for various reasons, we were nontheless very happy to reach there as early as we could. Some of our member friends obliged us by giving us quick updates about the meet. And one could definitely feel the spirit in the air as they say!

We loved the food and to our surprise the event was sponsored by Fiat. Well managed guys::T, a great gesture by Fiat and a sort of triumph for all of us TFIans ..!:clap

Great to see one and all and also the popular members on the forum including TFI Admin Shriyut Amogh; all of them in their real Avatars ! :p

Hope to see many more pictures of the meet! Since a picture is worth a thousand words, a million would be better.:evilsmileKeep them coming guys..!

Also, wish you all a 5-in-1Makar Sankranti, Bhogali Bihu, Lohri, Pongal and Eid-e-Milad-un-Nabi.
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  3. autowierdo

autowierdo Amatore

Pune
    First off all a big thanks to Fiat and the organizers for conducting such a wonderful meet where like minded brains came together and shared their passion.
    Other then points mentioned above one good thing that came out was that Fiat is constantly updating n improving their inventory system and Manish promised the things will smoothen out by March. Additionally all old generation fiat cars will be accepted at service centers and no service center can deny servicing the same.
    Looking forward to many such meets and ofcourse the factory visit will be a dream visit for me since i want see in person how my car is crafted

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk
    2 people like this.
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    I sincerely thank all the members who contributed to the success of the MEGA meet. This was for the first time Fiat officials got involved in the meet along with the dealers and our team showed utmost display of enthusiasm and passion.

Thanks for the great pictures our members have captured. This makes the event more memorable.

Also a special thanks to all members who followed the traffic rules and i am glad that there were no accidents/ incidents during the meet.

Three cheers to TEAM FIAT INDIA
    10 people like this.
  5. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    ......contined

Flag off clip

Disciplined convoy
    View attachment 58488
    Fiat Convoy.jpg

Entering the Den (UK's Resort Khopoli), Kedar ready with the banner!
    P1040003.JPG
    P1040005.JPG

Kedar's amazing work on the banner and it reflects!
    DSC_6889.jpg

All decent and disciple babes lined up!
    IMG_5629.jpg
    IMG_7606.jpg
    IMG_7543.jpg

After the quick photoshoot, we headed for the breakfast!!
    IMG_7549.jpg
    IMG_7550.jpg
    IMG_7552.jpg
    IMG_7553.jpg
    IMG_7554.jpg
    IMG_7556.jpg
    IMG_7558.jpg
    P1040026.jpg
    P1040027.JPG

After quick breakfast we moved to the conference room.

Conference details and photos......to be continued....
    10 people like this.
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Uploading the second set of pics.

Mumbai team arrives in style and all lined up.
    P1030989.JPG

P1040007.JPG

P1040009.JPG

Now thats what we call the super model show, all models posing for the snaps.
    P1040008.JPG

Pune gang start to arrive
    P1040005.JPG

Pune gang continue to arrive, Note the ever smiling cool dude Kedar Bendre
    P1040003.JPG

Even the rear looks ravishing.:cool:
    P1030999.JPG

Again:D
    P1030998.JPG

P1030995.JPG

P1040011.JPG

Thats Aniket, Italia Linea & Tron (sorry if I got the handles wrong, correct me)
    P1040024.JPG

P1040026.jpg

Super mod Amogh at his modest best
    P1040002.JPG

Mods Amogh & Grandeur aka Sandeep engrossed in post drive apetite
    P1040027.JPG

TFIians in Conference room
    P1040031.JPG

Fiat representatives all full ears L to R Manish Mishra, mr valson, Mangesh Kodalkar
    P1040033.JPG

Pandit, Sky Moto and Torrid representatives
    DSCN0665.JPG

Smiling TFIians Aniket, Grandeur
    P1030996.JPG

Lunafiatic aka Pankaj arrives in style
    P1040004.JPG

Thats team Pandit Auto Pune
    DSCN0668.JPG

To be continued for the last set of pics
    12 people like this.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    The final set of pics from my side. It was a great pleasure to click the photos of the Italian beauties and their owners. Looking forward to a much bigger participation from TFI members in the next meet.

The scorpion on Rishikesh's car
    P1040001.JPG

The effervescent Mr Manish Mishra from Fiat who braved all the volleys thrown in by the TFIians. Hats off to him for calmly answering every questions and having enough guts to admit Fiat's failures in some places. His positive approach aasured the TFIians that good things are going to happen with Fiat in coming days
    DSCN0674.JPG

Torrid Motor's presentation
    DSCN0670.JPG

Sky Moto's representative explaining the features. Some of the offers as seen on the ppt were eagerly lapped by enthusiatic TFIians.
    DSCN0669.JPG

The meet would have never been so successful had the better halves had refused the participation. Smiling faces ensured that TFIians could discuss cars at greater lenghts
    P1040006.JPG

The man in Black tee is the Mr Dependable - Mangesh Kodalkar
    DSCN0657.JPG

DSCN0655.JPG

DSCN0650.JPG

Last but not the last hats off to this young senior citizen who managed to scale greater heights even young TFIians wouldnt have dared to. Thats Harsh's father atop the pillar to get a group snap of the beauties. This shows the passion for the cars where age is no boundary.
    P1040028.JPG
    16 people like this.
  8. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Wow, what a meet. I never expected it to be so big. It was my first mega meet and boy was it mega? It was indeed huge. Our convoy was a definite head turner. It was not only the joy of going for the mega meet but also the joy of reaching there forming a convoy, the joy of getting to meet members you have never seen, only heard of. The excitement was enormous. I would like to thank the FIAT dealers and the FIAT officials for patiently listening to our suggestions, issues, concerns etc. They were all ears for it. All in all it was a great meet. However, having said that, I think there should be have been a bit more communication between the Pune and Mumbai guys which was lacking according to me. Next time we have to make sure that this thing changes and we have more interaction in form the of games, quizzes and any other activities which will bridge the gap between us. All said and done, my wife managed to click a few snaps as I was driving, I am attaching it here. I also managed to click a few pictures myself in the evening. I can't say how much I regret not clicking photos throughout the day. I know I could have done much better. I was just being a lazy bum I guess. Next time for sure.

IMG_5972.jpg IMG_5980.jpg IMG_5982.jpg IMG_5983.jpg IMG_5984.jpg IMG_5987.jpg IMG_5990.jpg IMG_5992.jpg IMG_5995.jpg IMG_6000.jpg IMG_6005.jpg IMG_6011.jpg IMG_6012.jpg IMG_6021.jpg IMG_6023.jpg IMG_6026.jpg IMG_6031.jpg IMG_6036.jpg IMG_6038.jpg IMG_6039.jpg IMG_6040.jpg IMG_6041.jpg IMG_6041.jpg IMG_6042.jpg IMG_6043.jpg IMG_6045.jpg IMG_6046.jpg IMG_6047.jpg IMG_6051.jpg IMG_6052.jpg IMG_6053.jpg
    17 people like this.
  9. dnyanesh666

dnyanesh666

Mumbai
    Fantastic clicks Channa, Girish, Harsh and Pankaj. Regret if i have not mentioned anyone. I was just too excited to click any pictures. I second The opinion of Pankaj(Lunafiatic). There was a communication barrier between the folks from Mumbai and Pune. At the same time I feel it wasn't intentional. Hope it fades away till the next meet.
    Cheers.
    1 person likes this.
  10. edurgesh

edurgesh Novizio

Pune
    Absolutely fantastic photographs! It's a real treat to watch so many Fiat beauties together moving/parked in an ordered manner. :p
    It looks like that you guys had a really great time at the Pune-Mumbai meet, which somehow I missed out because of some work at home. :(